Womens fashion - what does it for you....?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by heard_it_all_before, Nov 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As we enter a currently mild winter and as the ladies of the county are now moving into long-sleeve-order, apart from the obvious Eastern European girls, that no matter what the weather, all seem to dress like filthy whores and women wearing denim shorts, black tights and boots, which of the latest “seasonal” looks makes you chubby…?
  2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

it's FMB weather. thats all I need to know. **perves**
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Black opaques. The girls at work are now in their winter dress and they're all slinking about in lustrous lycra. I feel... dirty - and even a little ashamed at the filthy thoughts coursing through the sewer that doubles up as an imagination.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Knee length boots that come up to just below the hem of their skirt.
  5. Those dresses that look like long jumpers, figure hugging with black tights and UGG boots! Scha-wing
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Heavy tweed twin set and pearls. Morningside accent a bonus. ;)
    • Like Like x 2
  7. You Sir needs gripping, UGG boots are for mongs, FMB's are for winners!
  8. Denim shortshorts, black tights, Uggs. Black leather bomber/leather jacket. Cracking norks.

9. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

The missus has recently been rocking black leggings with those country girl horsey Dubarry boots, one of my tweed caps and a wooly roll neck jumper.

Her perfectly framed arse in the leggings coupled with her public school accent, gives me an instant lob on.
  10. All of the above and most probably most of what is to follow.Not fussy see!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Yup. Mrs S is doing the long jumper thingy as well. We went for a walk and a few pints last week and as it was cold she had on jeans, jumper and her padded Barbour with a scarf. She still looked fantastic.

If she gets fat she's fucking gone though.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Over dressed bints with "cut glass" accents were always a turn off for me. Just lately though....... Your wife`s and her sister`s Mob numbers would be handy. Don`t want Horsey teethed ones though. Got them already.
  13. Since you mention it, on the Northern Line a couple of weeks ago there was a blonde wearing a long jumper as a dress, black stockings and boots. Nice coming back to Blighty to that :) Also spread to other towns I noticed.
    And the thing is, SWOFTYS and GILFS have the bottle to do it as well. Oldies never looked better , thank fcuk.
  14. Whats a SWOFTY?
  15. I like a woman, not just any woman but a slim woman dolled up in a nice blouse and jacket with a pencil skirt on, barely black tights, well stockings, and black suede court shoe's on and at least 5' 8".

Does it for me.