Womens fashion - what does it for you....?

As we enter a currently mild winter and as the ladies of the county are now moving into long-sleeve-order, apart from the obvious Eastern European girls, that no matter what the weather, all seem to dress like filthy whores and women wearing denim shorts, black tights and boots, which of the latest “seasonal” looks makes you chubby…?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
it's FMB weather. thats all I need to know. **perves**

Black opaques. The girls at work are now in their winter dress and they're all slinking about in lustrous lycra. I feel... dirty - and even a little ashamed at the filthy thoughts coursing through the sewer that doubles up as an imagination.

Those dresses that look like long jumpers, figure hugging with black tights and UGG boots! Scha-wing

Denim shortshorts, black tights, Uggs. Black leather bomber/leather jacket. Cracking norks.

Yum.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The missus has recently been rocking black leggings with those country girl horsey Dubarry boots, one of my tweed caps and a wooly roll neck jumper.

Her perfectly framed arse in the leggings coupled with her public school accent, gives me an instant lob on.

Yup. Mrs S is doing the long jumper thingy as well. We went for a walk and a few pints last week and as it was cold she had on jeans, jumper and her padded Barbour with a scarf. She still looked fantastic.

If she gets fat she's fucking gone though.

T

trowel

The missus has recently been rocking black leggings with those country girl horsey Dubarry boots, one of my tweed caps and a wooly roll neck jumper.

Her perfectly framed arse in the leggings coupled with her public school accent, gives me an instant lob on.
Over dressed bints with "cut glass" accents were always a turn off for me. Just lately though....... Your wife`s and her sister`s Mob numbers would be handy. Don`t want Horsey teethed ones though. Got them already.

T

Tremaine

Since you mention it, on the Northern Line a couple of weeks ago there was a blonde wearing a long jumper as a dress, black stockings and boots. Nice coming back to Blighty to that :) Also spread to other towns I noticed.
And the thing is, SWOFTYS and GILFS have the bottle to do it as well. Oldies never looked better , thank fcuk.

I like a woman, not just any woman but a slim woman dolled up in a nice blouse and jacket with a pencil skirt on, barely black tights, well stockings, and black suede court shoe's on and at least 5' 8".

Does it for me.

Those dresses that look like long jumpers, figure hugging with black tights and UGG boots! Scha-wing
Ah, currently my favourite form of lady wear. Just enough arrse on show to make it "not quite right and a little bit naughty".

(Although the Ugg Boots need to be genuine and not some cheap tatty Primark imitation)

Hah needs to be tight fitting boots with a skinny heel. Cant be doing with those boots with the tassles and that come over the knee like the ones Adam Ant wore......yuk