Women's Cycling Kit

pongo6863

RIP
RIP
The Columbian women's cycling team has a new strip (!)
_77658251_reuters_cycling.jpg

What's not to like?

spaz

LE
No, I'm at work sorry. You'll have to wait until I get in later for me to make a **** of you again.

In the mean time to keep you occupied, go and look in the mirror.

No, I'm at work sorry. You'll have to wait until I get in later for me to make a **** of you again.

In the mean time to keep you occupied, go and look in the mirror.

your going to "make a cunt" of me by posting a picture of spiderman pointing his bellend detector at your own name?

Fuck me your good

Bonehead

spaz

LE
your going to "make a cunt" of me by posting a picture of spiderman pointing his bellend detector at your own name?

Fuck me your good

Bonehead

Well either that, or get you so enraged that you post pictures of yourself with your fat titties squeezed into a 20 year old sqn t-shirt and demand to meet me at a bus stop in Maidenhead for a bout of fisticuffs.

Again.

Fuck me your good

Bonehead

Fuck me your good

Bonehead

Your constant lack of attention to "you're" is causing me angst.

You man breasted, womble bellend.

Well either that, or get you so enraged that you post pictures of yourself with your fat titties squeezed into a 20 year old sqn t-shirt and demand to meet me at a bus stop in Maidenhead for a bout of fisticuffs.

Again.
I didn't know he was a member of [non] Fight Club. Must have missed that one.

Again.

Yawn.

Change the record bonehead

spaz

LE
I didn't know he was a member of [non] Fight Club. Must have missed that one.

It was beautiful, I'll see if I can find the thread for you.

At first he announced that he was going to turn up at Combermere Bks in 15 mins and batter me. Then when it was pointed out to him that he didn't actually know who I was, demanded that I travel to a random bus stop in Maidenhead that evening for a good paggering.

Then he posted a photo of himself squeezed into the old T-Shirt looking like Meatloaf in Fight Club, when his man tits were ridiculed he announced it was because his testicles had been surgically removed.

He then preceded to update the thread from his bus stop, "not here", "still not here" whilst I chuckled away several counties away.

He definately came away from the whole affair with his dignity intact.

The ******* mong.

pongo6863

RIP
RIP
I read somewhere that gold Spandex is always transparent when photographed...

Latest Threads