Women you wouldn't shag for a million quid?

NSP

LE
Cherie Blair.
Katie Hopkins.
Mrs. T. (Hat-tip to ERFPO)
Blood relations (or is that to be taken as a given?).

Edited to overcome momentary lapse of reason.

Last edited:
There arent even any men I wouldnt shag for a million quid!

I would suck jarrods cock in front of my Mum and Dad for a million quid.

ERFPO

Old-Salt
Katy Hopkins
Katy Price

ps.
I just dislike Katies one broke my heart in a Tank Hanger in Osnabruck and I am still in counselling 20 years later the bitch.
If your reading this Katy yes it was me who rubbed Boot Polish on the NVG Goggles in Achmer It was I who pissed in your Spartan Fuel Tank and it was I who laughed out the window of the Block when I seen you attempt yet another 20minute BFT around arguably the flatest course in BFG...:twisted:

philc

LE
White Dee
Ann Widdecombe
Jacqui Smith
Hazel Blairs

And 1/2 the fat dozy tarts you see in your average town.

What's this? Do my eyes deceive me? Arrsers with standards! What has the world come to. What ever happened to the Dunkirk spirit? And the rule that has stood us in good stead since the New Model Army "9 to 90, if it can't walk wheel it in" the country has gone to the dogs.

Margaret Thatcher past and present.

It's quite surprising the number of ex-public school MPs and cabinet ministers who thought that she was some kind of Marilyn Monroe and who moistened at the mere mention of her name.

She must have reminded them of nanny, or something.

ERFPO

Old-Salt
You have never been to a Party in Dodeishide have you?
Never been to the Chatham Stomp?
Munters on a level so bad they married Pioneers, Posties and Paras (sorry guys but you lot would shag a hole in your Bergen with 2 pints in you)
Imagine Subo in Ron Hills,Dessie Boots and a Tour T shirt then multiply the fugly factor by 20.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Cherie Blair.
Katie Hopkins.
Mrs. T. (Hat-tip to ERFPO)
Blood relations (or is that to be taken as a given?).

Edited to overcome momentary lapse of reason.
At least one of them can have it right ***********, no foreplay, just right ***********!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
White Dee
Ann Widdecombe
Jacqui Smith
Hazel Blairs

And 1/2 the fat dozy tarts you see in your average town.
Fussy bastard!

Latest Threads