Women you fancy that you shouldnt

Yokel

LE
I have been watching a DVD set of Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em and I have noticed that Betty was actually quite attractive. Maybe it is just because she is kind and sympathetic, but in a dress she does have a nice figure.

1_Michael-Crawford-and-Michele-Dotrice-in-Some-Mothers-Do-Ave-Em.jpg

7xyklzcM-h7HawFDl9hubvG9VjDZsd4aHTrOieDbfBiWX4HdGgWaAg8XqjA0kowCaR3lklwAOgWrm7Yb054G-25ain4R3yL7ZrmKX4NrXW7cSDX_1rTg_4aLSUdjYBiUjHtmGPP7GwdBk2R4gkvMd_bvd1cAViphKo06S9hCKMv2pIbI3ZUYs-Nqzp2bku4

I have been watching a DVD set of Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em and I have noticed that Betty was actually quite attractive. Maybe it is just because she is kind and sympathetic, but in a dress she does have a nice figure.

7xyklzcM-h7HawFDl9hubvG9VjDZsd4aHTrOieDbfBiWX4HdGgWaAg8XqjA0kowCaR3lklwAOgWrm7Yb054G-25ain4R3yL7ZrmKX4NrXW7cSDX_1rTg_4aLSUdjYBiUjHtmGPP7GwdBk2R4gkvMd_bvd1cAViphKo06S9hCKMv2pIbI3ZUYs-Nqzp2bku4
Michelle Dotrice was bloody gorgeous!

The danger would have been her husband Edward Woodward (Callan, The Equalizer), had he still been alive.
The Danger for him was starring in The Wicker Man in the midge filled Dumfries and Galloway, trying not to get a heart attack over Bridget Bardot Brit Ekland or her body double and climbing in to a giant wicker man.

ETA - Edited - Brit not Bridget, doh.

Last edited:

slick

LE

She usually looked quite "mumsy" in that series. Looked quite different in the 1970 film "And soon the darkness"....

Yokel

LE
She usually looked quite "mumsy" in that series. Looked quite different in the 1970 film "And soon the darkness"....

I will have to look that up as it did not occur to you to include a picture or two.

I was watching the Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em episode involving the car and the cliff but the above picture was the only one I could find. A fairly short dress showing her nice bare legs, and off the shoulder...

CharleyBourne

Old-Salt
It did but I couldn`t be arrsed at the time. But here`s a few...fill your boots....
d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.png
Are those stills from a film circa 1970 about two British girls cycling in the French countryside and one disappears? Won't say more as if someone can remember the name it is a very good film (so good I remembered what it was called) and well worth watching so don't want to spoil the ending.

The danger would have been her husband Edward Woodward (Calan, The Equalizer), had he still been alive.
The Danger for him was starring in The Wicker Man in the midge filled Dumfries and Galloway, trying not to get a heart attack over Bridget Bardot or her body double and climbing in to a giant wicker man.

Wasn't that Brit Ekland or sommat like that.

slick

LE
Are those stills from a film circa 1970 about two British girls cycling in the French countryside and one disappears? Won't say more as if someone can remember the name it is a very good film (so good I remembered what it was called) and well worth watching so don't want to spoil the ending.
Yes, it`s called "And soon the darkness", of it`s time and definately worth a watch.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It did but I couldn`t be arrsed at the time. But here`s a few...fill your boots....
d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.png

Is she wearing a chain chastity belt?

syrup

LE
The danger would have been her husband Edward Woodward (Callan, The Equalizer), had he still been alive.
The Danger for him was starring in The Wicker Man in the midge filled Dumfries and Galloway, trying not to get a heart attack over Bridget Bardot Brit Ekland or her body double and climbing in to a giant wicker man.

ETA - Edited - Brit not Bridget, doh.

Talking of the Equalizer I see Sky are knocking out a new version

White, British male is now a Black American female.

Maybe she will kneel on behalf of the victims instead of being a mean, nasty oppressive British person with no compassion

Talking of the Equalizer I see Sky are knocking out a new version

White, British male is now a Black American female.

Maybe she will kneel on behalf of the victims instead of being a mean, nasty oppressive British person with no compassion
Deserves its own thread... TV shows and movies f%£#ed by being remade in the PC era.
Sweeney
Get Carter
Italian job
Await a new professionals.
Bodie is a 20st lesbian, and Doyle is in a wheelchair

Latest Threads