Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Women you fancy that you shouldnt

Before
View attachment 521621

View attachment 521622

After

Aye...course i would...look at that neck....Bernard Matthews would find that erotic
A bit like Debbie Harry. I had a poster of her ( the one with the wet yellow dress) on my bedroom wall in about 1980. My Mum made me take it down as it was “ a bit rude” which it was why it was up there but life is hard .

Fast forward to 2019 and I went to see Blondie in Cardiff CIA. Fuckme she’s let herself go in the last 40 years. I mean, she can still belt out a tune.

But I was a bit shocked. Where’s her self respect?

A bit like Debbie Harry. I had a poster of her ( the one with the wet yellow dress) on my bedroom wall in about 1980. My Mum made me take it down as it was “ a bit rude” which it was why it was up there but life is hard .

Fast forward to 2019 and I went to see Blondie in Cardiff CIA. Fuckme she’s let herself go in the last 40 years. I mean, she can still belt out a tune.

I'm sure she was Touched by your Presence...dear.;)

Sold it to buy heroin?

No need to rip her to shreds...

This one? Doesn't matter if it's not.

01ccc9339d09aa98ad70a505b220e42d.jpg

In_Twists

Old-Salt
She and her husband (Victor from Still Game!) used to take their kids swimming same place I took my lads.
Taller and blonder than I imagined. And the blue eyes....
My youngest didn’t realise he’d just queued for the slide next to Miss Hoolie.

Sent from my iPhone
She look fit in a swimsuit??

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
Good man.

Any rope-related tips you'd care to share?
"Rope" that is so last year. The well sorted nonce about town is using super wide super long cable ties from ebay..................................................apparently.

Latest Threads