Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Women you fancy that you shouldnt

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Jilly Cooper is getting worried that @magumba may take some of her market share.

She is a saucy minx and who knows the self censored parts of her imagination? If it keeps the soul young fair play to her. Here she is many moons ago.

View attachment 522692
the cheeky minx used to type topless in her garden !
although a little older then
she was sweet she signed a few of her books for me
I still would

the cheeky minx used to type topless in her garden !
although a little older then
she was sweet she signed a few of her books for me
I still would
I would have. These are also from decades past.
1606255592873.png
1606256039021.png

Do you know any better? if so, do please tell, if not then its apocryphal, as all highly contentious story's are that emanate from war zones.
No I don't know any better, although I did find myself in the same middle eastern hotel as her once. She is very loud and treats her staff like peons. The chances of her boffing our VSO (2*) were zero.

Apocryphal means that the story itself is not to be taken literally, but has a hidden meaning or that there is a moral to the tale.

If you are saying that your tale is apocryphal because it is not true (A definition I admit I have never heard before) then I suppose that is fair enough and I apologise for impugning your character.

View attachment 523490
This is possibly the best photo:
View attachment 523491
What happened next:
View attachment 523493
That top picture looks like something straight out of Drop The Dead Donkey.

This is Kate Adie for the BBC about to cross the border into Kuwait.

When really it’s -

This is Kate Adie standing next to a very conveniently placed parachute canopy, reporting from a disused quarry in East Sussex where it’s barely 10 degrees, but at least I’ll be home in time to feed the cats and watch myself on telly.

Ha! I’ve just bought a few bottles of that. Now to keep an eye out for any likely strumpet passing by my front door.
Make sure you've prepped your roll of gaffer tape, so's youve got 3 or 4 inches unstuck from the roll, and you won't have to scratch it free of the roll while she's fighting to make her getaway . . .

Latest Threads