Women you fancy that you shouldnt

I really fancy Nicola Sturgeon, but I'm keeping quiet about it due to massive expected incoming abuse.

Please don't tell anybody.
You sure you're not mistaking her for wee Jimmy Krankie?

As for me I seem to have suffered some sort of breakdown and have started to fancy older women.

Also I have a thing for lesbians. No I cannot explain it as it is not a sexual thing but I do seem to have an affinity with them.
You have caught the ghey.

As for me I seem to have suffered some sort of breakdown and have started to fancy older women.
There's nothing wrong with older women. Particularly this one. Still would. Qualifies for MILF thread as well.

Rene+Russo+vBvZVHOfugum.jpg

Dr Clare Jackson, Cambridge bird with nice tits and a decent arrse.

IMG_1808-85266b7.jpg

Unfortunately, I preferred her when she was in Megadeth

gettyimages-610278122.jpg

From various antiques type programs
Natasha Riskin-Sharp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, possibly whilst on the throne

Was I the only one cramming multipacks of black nasty, wet wipes and vaseline into the trolly?
Home Bargains had plenty of duct tape in stock, M&S had lots of face cloths, and I prefer Baby Oil to Vaseline - Boots has an ample supply.

No supply problems with any of these.

From various antiques type programs
Natasha Riskin-Sharp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, possibly whilst on the throne
Bumped into her at an antiques fair last year - she was filming Flog It or somesuch.

Was I the only one cramming multipacks of black nasty, wet wipes and vaseline into the trolly?
We won't know for sure until we've finished reviewing the CCTV imagery, but just now you're the prime suspect.

I trust you feel comforted by this thought.

Latest Threads