Women you fancy that you shouldnt

She has a very tidy foo foo, but obviously I can't show it on here.
You could post it somewhere else, and provide a link

Asking for a friend...

I really fancy Nicola Sturgeon, but I'm keeping quiet about it due to massive expected incoming abuse.

Please don't tell anybody.

I really fancy Nicola Sturgeon, but I'm keeping quiet about it due to massive expected incoming abuse.

Please don't tell anybody.
Something fishy about this

THE Nicola Sturgeon?!?!
Yes.

Her.

There's something really quite obscenely filthy about her, don't you agree?

It's a bit like my next doors neighbour's red setter's erotic attraction to my right leg: I don't want a relationship with her, just a frantic and pointless shag.

It's quite bizarre. I cannot explain it.

For some unknown reason, I recently wondered what her lady garden was like, wild and untamed, neatly trimmed bushes around the perimeter, closely mown, or possibly even manicured.

Yes.

Her.

It's a bit like my next doors neighbour's red setter's erotic attraction to my right leg: I don't want a relationship with her, just a frantic and pointless shag.

Ahhh, now I get it! For a while I had wondered about Prince Hal's soubriquet on here. Now all is clear! Check out the armd recce veh in his sig pic.

Emma Shaw.
Intertubes and all, unless there is a total collapse of technology on this planet before its sun becomes a red giant and consumes it then it will be Google-able.

Yokel

LE
Yes.

Her.

Surely you should concentrate on your Russia Today show Mr Salmond?

For some unknown reason, I recently wondered what her lady garden was like, wild and untamed, neatly trimmed bushes around the perimeter, closely mown, or possibly even manicured.
Not Wee Nicola again surely? What is it with her? Is it some sort of Male version of being attracted to wrong 'uns?

Do you think SNP stands for Shaved Neat P****?

Yokel

LE
As for me I seem to have suffered some sort of breakdown and have started to fancy older women.

Also I have a thing for lesbians. No I cannot explain it as it is not a sexual thing but I do seem to have an affinity with them.

As for me I seem to have suffered some sort of breakdown and have started to fancy older women.

Also I have a thing for lesbians. No I cannot explain it as it is not a sexual thing but I do seem to have an affinity with them.
Hmm. Is there something you'd like to confess, my son? Or daughter, or whatever gender you think/know/believe you should be seen as? Confusing is it not?

I'm confused, and I think/know/believe I'm normal!

Load of crap. This is ARRSE.

Latest Threads