Women you fancy that you shouldnt

A lesbian?

I am absolutely shocked at this........she seems so petite and feminine.
And also as of this morning qualifies for the MILF thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, possibly whilst on the throne

ISTR that the cameras for Star Wars films were CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) which allowed them to shoot different elements and then combine them. It was quite an innovation at the time.
I was at shepperton studios when they were filming the first Star Wars, very pre cgi.
i remember sticking my head inside a sound stage ( on a weekend) and seeing a huge sheet of Perspex ( 40’ by 50’ish) suspended in mid air at a 45 deg angle, lit and with a galaxy painted on it maybe 30 foot across.
in front of it on a big gray rostrum that must have weighed a ton or so , stood an imperial battle cruiser maybe 8 foot long all lit up with fibre optics for windows etc..fab.
the sets they built for the first alien film at the same time were really freakingly scarey though

Gustinkovski

Swinger
I don't know if this has been done before, but I feel strangely attracted to Paula Radcliffe. Obviously not when she's running because her style looks like she's having an aneurism. But her smile is nice. Strange and not quite right. Does anyone else have a thing for women who you wouldn't normally consider as "attractive" ?
Yes whilst watching The Ouside Edge with Timothy Spall and Brenda Blethyn. I suddenly realised I had a thing for her. At first I thought that I needed to get out more but I expect it was her homely lady next door look. Wierd.

the sets they built for the first alien film at the same time were really freakingly scarey
ISTR that the alien egg pods (from which the the first face hugger leapt, onto John Hurt's faceplate) were lined with genuine-bedouin tripe bought from a local butcher, which didn't take long under the camera lighting to get very, very unpleasantly rank :-D

She seems to be the go-to choice right now for production companies whenever they want a chirpy Lancashire lass (ie an irritating and noisy northern bird) for voice-over work in commercials and tv shows.
Nothing wrong with a noisy bird. Means you're pressing the right buttons, hopefully.

She seems to be the go-to choice right now for production companies whenever they want a chirpy Lancashire lass (ie an irritating and noisy northern bird) for voice-over work in commercials and tv shows.

She has a very tidy foo foo, but obviously I can't show it on here.

Latest Threads