Women you fancy that you shouldnt

I personally think that excessive tattooing is a combat indicator for mental health problems. As many on here know, our lass was briefly sectioned last summer, although she has made a fairly full recovery since. She was the only person on the ward, both patients and staff, who didn't have a visible tattoo. Of the half dozen nurses who visited her after release, all had tattoos. One of the nurses told me that a lot of mental health care professionals have had their own mental health problems before joining the profession.

There was one patient in particular who was frankly stunning. She could easily have been a Miss World contender. Except for the garishly hideous tattoo that took up the whole of her right inner forearm. It was like scrawling graffiti on the Mona Lisa.
That last sentence: you should copyright that.
Tattooists who scrawl on beautiful women are on a par with the Taliban or ISIS destroying priceless art.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The laughing whilst she farts pic on the right kinda ruins it a tad !!
Suck it up cowboy! I actually find her repulsive but cannot deny I want to live out that wet dream, just for closure.

It’s the same with midgets but there isn’t one in particular I could name, as long as it doesn’t have a downy head I want to **** one.

Suck it up cowboy! I actually find her repulsive but cannot deny I want to live out that wet dream, just for closure.

It’s the same with midgets but there isn’t one in particular I could name, as long as it doesn’t have a downy head I want to **** one.
Downy head like fluffy fur, or downy head like chromosome problem?

Aren't you worried you might mistake a child for a midget?

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
On that note, has anyone mentioned Ellie Simmonds yet? I'm not, at heart, a midget-chaser but young Ellie scrubs up rather well and she seems lively and fun from what I've seen. She will almost certainly also have excellent breath control. Just saying.