Women you fancy that you shouldnt

She may have already been mentioned, but that Geordie bit from breakfast telly, Steph McGovern.
Not conventionally pretty but something about her makes me tingly in the toilet region.
Seems like the type you could have a nice interesting chat with too - after I’ve had my 27sec & I’m waiting for my second wind.

She may have already been mentioned, but that Geordie bit from breakfast telly, Steph McGovern.
Not conventionally pretty but something about her makes me tingly in the toilet region.
Seems like the type you could have a nice interesting chat with too - after I’ve had my 27sec & I’m waiting for my second wind.
You mean she's so scary she makes you fart?

She's on my celebrity shag list, don't think I'd be worried about her lack of intelligence whilst giving her clunge a workout

As an aside does anyone else have a celebrity shag pass, i.e if you ever got the chance to shag certain celebs unlikely as that would be, you have a free pass ?
Laminated?

Not Steph, but weather presenter Helen Willetts.
She's a bit mumsy and not the best looking but dear oh me, I'd like to .... well use your imagination

Preferably in a 3 some with Carol kirkwood.

Not Steph, but weather presenter Helen Willetts.
She's a bit mumsy and not the best looking but dear oh me, I'd like to .... well use your imagination

Preferably in a 3 some with Carol kirkwood.
Didn't I read somewhere that her husband is an officer in the Royal Engineers?

A few weeks ago, BBC Breakfast was broadcast from the building in which I work. I can confirm that Steph is very, very tall, with a big arse. Also Naga Munchetty has a very fine set of jumper bunnies.

A few weeks ago, BBC Breakfast was broadcast from the building in which I work. I can confirm that Steph is very, very tall, with a big arse. Also Naga Munchetty has a very fine set of jumper bunnies.
They all three seem to be invisible, judging by the pictures that have been posted of them so far . . .

Didn't I read somewhere that her husband is an officer in the Royal Engineers?
Don't think so but she did play international badminton for Wales.
I know this because my old boss was a county standard player (lived in N Wales) and she played him and his county standard partner off the court in mixed doubles (with a male partner of course).

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer