Women you fancy that you shouldnt

She is a pain in the arrse. But she did have lovely boobs. Yes seen the infamous pic sent around the Welsh Rugby team and most of the valleys.
My niece went to school with her, I'll say no more.

I suppose watching CBeebies, your not supposed to be thinking naughty thoughts. But Maddy from do you know, is someone I am very fond of, similarly topsy's mum.

But seem to elicit some very dark thoughts.

I suppose watching CBeebies, your not supposed to be thinking naughty thoughts. But Maddy from do you know, is someone I am very fond of, similarly topsy's mum.

But seem to elicit some very dark thoughts.
THINGS I LEARNED IN JULY: I've just become the object of someones perverted sex fantasies.

1531409062150.png

View attachment 341871 View attachment 341871

2017 - "Televison became trashy, I didn't want to be a part of it"

Ffs, memory lapse Ulrikkkkkkkka
I remmebe a poor taste lymeric about from from years ago that made an office I worked in go pale.

There once was a girl called Ulrika,
Whose sex-life got bleaker and bleaker,
Sven wasn't a fan,
She was battered by Stan,
And raped by some c*nt off Blue Peter*

*Allegedly.

But if she needs consolation and tenderness, she can PM me. If she needs people shoveled and put in a shallow grave, she can also PM me.

I remmebe a poor taste lymeric about from from years ago that made an office I worked in go pale.

There once was a girl called Ulrika,
Whose sex-life got bleaker and bleaker,
Sven wasn't a fan,
She was battered by Stan,
And raped by some c*nt off Blue Peter*

*Allegedly.

But if she needs consolation and tenderness, she can PM me. If she needs people shoveled and put in a shallow grave, she can also PM me.
There was a joke doing the rounds too.

Something about needing Stan Collymore in the England world cup squad, 'cos he was the only player in the country who really knew how to beat the Swedes.

Last edited: