Women you fancy that you shouldnt

View attachment 341871 View attachment 341871

2017 - "Televison became trashy, I didn't want to be a part of it"

Ffs, memory lapse Ulrikkkkkkkka
I remmebe a poor taste lymeric about from from years ago that made an office I worked in go pale.

There once was a girl called Ulrika,
Whose sex-life got bleaker and bleaker,
Sven wasn't a fan,
She was battered by Stan,
And raped by some c*nt off Blue Peter*

*Allegedly.

But if she needs consolation and tenderness, she can PM me. If she needs people shoveled and put in a shallow grave, she can also PM me.

I remmebe a poor taste lymeric about from from years ago that made an office I worked in go pale.

There once was a girl called Ulrika,
Whose sex-life got bleaker and bleaker,
Sven wasn't a fan,
She was battered by Stan,
And raped by some c*nt off Blue Peter*

*Allegedly.

But if she needs consolation and tenderness, she can PM me. If she needs people shoveled and put in a shallow grave, she can also PM me.
There was a joke doing the rounds too.

Something about needing Stan Collymore in the England world cup squad, 'cos he was the only player in the country who really knew how to beat the Swedes.

Last edited:
Been on here more than once I suspect but hey ho: Liz Kendal MP watching her right now on This Week. She's wearing a very short zippy up dress/jumpsuit sort of thingy with her thighs on show the dirty little minx.

And the reason why I shouldn't she's an MP need I say anymore.

Liz-Kendall-army-2.jpg

Been on here more than once I suspect but hey ho: Liz Kendal MP watching her right now on This Week. She's wearing a very short zippy up dress/jumpsuit sort of thingy with her thighs on show the dirty little minx.

View attachment 342958
I posted some pics on the Question Time and This Week thread ;)
Good pic that. She looks good in uniform.

View attachment 342958
Pic taken at the Defence Capability Centre, Defence Academy Shrivenham

She looks perfectly capable to me