Women you fancy that you shouldnt

Esther Mcvey’s universal credit would seem to be rather disappointing but her norks more than make up for it. I’d put my cross in her box.
A93EFBBD-8C33-4F74-9A02-0157D55FDA68.jpeg

And whilst we’re on about hot Tory chicks, I’d take Theresa Villiers for a couple of laps of the whips office too.
BF73F3EF-77AD-448A-B089-526E2DAE6D36.jpeg

Esther Mcvey’s universal credit would seem to be rather disappointing but her norks more than make up for it. I’d put my cross in her box.
View attachment 340958
And whilst we’re on about hot Tory chicks, I’d take Theresa Villiers for a couple of laps of the whips office too.
View attachment 340957
E McV seems to have caught the robotic output recently but I'm sure fluency could be encouraged. :hump:
Ms Villers seems enigmatic. Intriguing.

In the sense that she's as plain as a pikestaff?

Indeed.
I think she appears that, but would turn on a chap like a utter freak.

View attachment 340958
View attachment 340957
Came across Esther in her constituency supermarket one Saturday afternoon dealing with questions from the party faithful, most of which seemed to be waiting for god. Quite surprised at 1, a mp doing something and 2 how well she scrubs up.

Came across Esther in her constituency supermarket one Saturday afternoon dealing with questions from the party faithful, most of which seemed to be waiting for god. Quite surprised at 1, a mp doing something and 2 how well she scrubs up.
1. Did she get 'em out?

2. If yes - pictures!

I would make her sing Badfingers If you want it here it is to my timings throughout. Probably dressed as Bambi, or at least, some other woodland creature......
Did someone disassemble her face and put it back in the wrong order?
Nice tits though.

Did someone disassemble her face and put it back in the wrong order?
Nice tits though.
Easy mate, thats future Mrs Morsk if present Mrs Morsk doesn't work out you're talking about.

Easy mate, thats future Mrs Morsk if present Mrs Morsk doesn't work out you're talking about.
and have you informed present Mrs Morsk of this eventuality? Given that you are alive enough to type - I guess not...[er...if present Mrs Morsk happens to be hot, I've a friend who collects pictures.....]

and have you informed present Mrs Morsk of this eventuality? Given that you are alive enough to type - I guess not...[er...if present Mrs Morsk happens to be hot, I've a friend who collects pictures.....]
Are you mental, of course I haven't told her, shed hollow me out like a primitive canoe with a teaspoon. I would send you a picture but she has a very particular set of skills, skills she has acquired over a very long career. Skills that make her a nightmare for people like us, and would hollow us all out, well, you know how this one ends.