Women you fancy that you shouldnt

Easy mate, thats future Mrs Morsk if present Mrs Morsk doesn't work out you're talking about.
and have you informed present Mrs Morsk of this eventuality? Given that you are alive enough to type - I guess not...[er...if present Mrs Morsk happens to be hot, I've a friend who collects pictures.....]

and have you informed present Mrs Morsk of this eventuality? Given that you are alive enough to type - I guess not...[er...if present Mrs Morsk happens to be hot, I've a friend who collects pictures.....]
Are you mental, of course I haven't told her, shed hollow me out like a primitive canoe with a teaspoon. I would send you a picture but she has a very particular set of skills, skills she has acquired over a very long career. Skills that make her a nightmare for people like us, and would hollow us all out, well, you know how this one ends.

PJ Harvey
totally, utterly batshit crazy.

Occasionally wears so much makeup you need a JCB to remove it, but I'd be on her like a tramp on a bag of hot chips.

Ulrika had major back problems a few years ago and as a side effect of the prescription drugs she was on lost a lot of weight. She looks a lot better now and, yes, I would.

Charlotte Church 2018. You just know that she's going to go full on bloater at some point.

Go fill yer boots.
I wouldn't