Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Women you fancy that you shouldnt

biscuits

War Hero
I know its wrong, but I've been watching a lot of kids tv since my son started to be able to ask for it :wink:

This doris is called Charli, from High 5. She dresses like a 3 year old let loose in her mothers wardrobe, she does her makeup by rubbing smarties on her face, but I'd use her sh1t for toothpaste! :p

Attachments

• charli1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 12,036

RogueTrooper

Old-Salt
I know what you mean biscuits, i have the same issues with the lovely Kellie - keep telling the wife that they're all terrible and unattractive!!

theloggie

Old-Salt
Hermione Granger

She's nearly 16 you know!

cait said:
Storeman Norman said:
Gunny Highway's Mum. She's about 104 but goes like the proverbial belt fed. She is a duuuuuuuurty beetch.

She's doing well considering she died not that long ago! :D

If this is indeed the case then I am an utter shyster of the very lowest order and deserve grinding in the mincer - twice. A bit of banter gone wrong and just goes to show what ills may befall anyone who fails to keep up with the world which is ARRSE for any length of time.

If I had a sword I would fall on it.

I am now banning myself for 4 weeks. My humblest apologies :oops:

SN signing off.......

acp290885

War Hero
theloggie said:
Hermione Granger

Definitely Emma Watson, especially in that dress she wears at the ball in the latest Harry Potter film. (Now where did that drooling icon go? :) )

Rowums

War Hero
acp290885 said:
theloggie said:
Hermione Granger

Definitely Emma Watson, especially in that dress she wears at the ball in the latest Harry Potter film. (Now where did that drooling icon go? :) )
True, but I was more taken with the french girlies.

howsabout these Dutch teen zangeresses? They all look a wee bit funny, but skewered one after the other I think they'd look fine (apologies for large pic). They're called "kus"(kiss), and whilst that would be nice, I'd prefer to "kus" each one on the "kut"... :twisted:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Are we including or excluding wife's sister and other family members( by marriage) under this category?

mildew

Crow
Judy Finnigan wearing nothing but FMB's and a smile . . . . . must dash feel another bout of self abuse coming on . . . . . .

it must include members of the wife's family.

my wife is 30, not bad but wears baggy clothing because someone - me - pays the mortgage. my wife's sister is 21, has red hair, is a size 8 but somehow has a 32d chest - she also looks like she could suck-start a snow blower. she is a durty, durty little whore and i'd giver her one in a shot - and it probably would be like a shot - but who cares!

shiny_arse

Clanker
After being forced to endure hours of UKTV Style I am becoming strangely besotted with Kirsty Allsopp from Location Location Location. So much so that when she wears her FMBs I can honestly say I don't give a rats frick about the fabulous property that has just been found :p . Now just got to get her into some SAS for a fun filled night of house hunting mmmm

Merlin745

Old-Salt
stoatman said:
howsabout these Dutch teen zangeresses? They all look a wee bit funny, but skewered one after the other I think they'd look fine (apologies for large pic). They're called "kus"(kiss), and whilst that would be nice, I'd prefer to "kus" each one on the "kut"... :twisted:

but they aren't munters, they're all babes!

acp290885

War Hero
Kelly Osbourne

In fact, any woman is out of bounds, M_D would kill me :lol:

Re : Kirsty Allsop
Fine if she kept her gums round my shaft but god I swear Mr Toshiba will be seeing my telly soon if I hear the word "House" pronounced "Haoyse" ever again on my screen, fcuckin fake sophistifcuck speak does my tree in!

Latest Threads