Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Women you fancy that you shouldnt

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Dawn French! Looks like a she'd be a lot of fun!

Fang_Farrier said:
Dawn French! Looks like a she'd be a lot of fun!

Tons of fun, in fact.

In my student days, the lads and I reached some sort of sordid consensus Re: Susan Kennedy from Neighbours. We never could agree on the batting order though.

RTFQ said:
The entire female cast of the latest Harry Potter movie.

Do you see yourself as Harry's short ginger mate? :lol:

Cait

LE
Storeman Norman said:
Gunny Highway's Mum. She's about 104 but goes like the proverbial belt fed. She is a duuuuuuuurty beetch.

She's doing well considering she died not that long ago! :D

Caroline Quentin from MBB! Funnily enough some years ago I told a rugby mate of mine that I had this thing for "Dorothy". Thought no more of the conversation until one day he slopes up to me with a folded piece of paper and made a "don't read it now, read it later gesture" and sidled off. I looked at it - her temporary address in Bath! From mildly interested fan to candidate stalker in a heartbeat!

The_Phantom

Old-Salt
I had a thing a few years ago for Cherie Lunghi. She was in that series The Manageress some top power dressing! - she is a couple of years past her best now though! Is it getting off the thread if I suggest people you should find attractive but don't. Top of my list is Angelina Jolie.

Julia Sawalah in Absolutely Fabulous. MMmmmmm, chunky sweaters :D

stoatman said:
Julia Sawalah in Absolutely Fabulous. MMmmmmm, chunky sweaters :D

The title of the thread is women you fancy that you shouldnt.....Everyone should fancy Julia....its in the rules!!

I find myself worryingly daydreaming over Dozybint......now SHE is definately someone you shouldnt be attracted to!!!

catchyerselfon

War Hero
I_AM_CANADIAN said:
Imagine the headlines......... Top level tosser beats himself to death..........GMTV's Penny Smith denies all knowledge......
Top Level!
We saw your CR remember and you told me yourself CR=Ceiling Reached!

the_guru said:
I don't know if this has been done before, but I feel strangely attracted to Paula Radcliffe. Obviously not when she's running

Free golden showers ...?

Latest Threads