Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

women you don`t fancy but should

Do I need to take out membership of the Blue Oyster Club or is anyone else on side as far as Fleur East is concerned? View attachment 551872
Dunno what it is, the hair, the somewhat square jawline... or the personality (she's like a female Chris Akabussi), but something puts me right off
No, you're not alone there.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
All of the Kardashians, especially this one (Kim):

1614098885372.png

Ton of cellulite and an arrse like two badly parked VW Beetles.

A.N.Other

War Hero
Do I need to take out membership of the Blue Oyster Club or is anyone else on side as far as Fleur East is concerned? View attachment 551872
Dunno what it is, the hair, the somewhat square jawline... or the personality (she's like a female Chris Akabussi), but something puts me right off
I agree with you. She's like a well assembled jigsaw.

All the right pieces in all the right places but ultimately two dimensional and boring!

I agree with you. She's like a well assembled jigsaw.

All the right pieces in all the right places but ultimately two dimensional and boring!
She is so under my radar I had to google her. Agree there is something plastic about her so it's a no from me as well.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Massive arse, with cellulite you could serve dip from. And for that reason I'm out.
She'll be devastated if she ever finds out.
Shame, you're in with a chance now she's hoofed Kanye....

Do you see what I did there?

All of the Kardashians, especially this one (Kim):

View attachment 551981
Ton of cellulite and an arrse like two badly parked VW Beetles.

I’m not sure if you have noticed but there appears to be a fashion amongst younger women fir having an arse like a pair of Goodyear blimps. But due to that they have to chunk up to get there - so you have late teenage couples wandering round where the lass is invariably more strapping like the lad is (I think they are half starved as the lass steals his food when they go on dates to McD’s or Nando’s).

You also see it in the fitter lasses - all the girls at my gym are aiming to get an ass like a perfect pair of globes so do all sort of weird exercises. I can’t wait to get back there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not sure if you have noticed but there appears to be a fashion amongst younger women fir having an arse like a pair of Goodyear blimps. But due to that they have to chunk up to get there - so you have late teenage couples wandering round where the lass is invariably more strapping like the lad is (I think they are half starved as the lass steals his food when they go on dates to McD’s or Nando’s).

You also see it in the fitter lasses - all the girls at my gym are aiming to get an ass like a perfect pair of globes so do all sort of weird exercises. I can’t wait to get back there...

The fashion comes from men of colour allegedly liking women with larger arses, and women of colour being thus endowed.

emoji48.png

When daughter #1 was modelling (legit, fashion stuff) her Agency, assigned her a personal trainer to work on just that.

If they'd wait a couple of years, her mother's genetics would've saved em a shed load of wonga.

(Pics.... There's faasands of em,find em yerselves)

colinmc400

Swinger
The fashion comes from men of colour allegedly liking women with larger arses, and women of colour being thus endowed.
I am white and have been happily wed to said "woman of colour" for 26 years and her brother, who is said "man of colour" is married to a white woman. It has been interesting to listen to and read the different opinions of why there are many mix race couples. Paraphrasing, its because black guys are dirty stop outs and black women see white guys as less risk of being cheated on, whereas white women just love the smooth talking and genetic advantage of the black guys - ish!

Latest Threads