women you don`t fancy but should

Don’t be ridiculous, that’s a completely different theorem, Kirchhoff’s 3rd theory of relative fitness.

He theorised that a woman’s attractiveness is affected by the environment in which she is found.

There is evidence to suggest that a fairly average female when surrounded by stinkers, become more attractive.

The theory also explains how wrens immediately become twice as fit as soon as a ship leaves the wall.

It’s basic supply and demand.
Special Sea Duty Men close up, special sea duty girls open for business

I’m struggling with Little Mix to be honest.

None of them get anything more than a passing nod from me.

I mean I obviously would, but not if it involved any effort.

View attachment 383398
Id love a go on the one with the big face.

Ive developed a right thing for her recently.

My ideal scenario would be her on her back, and me pumping away on top. Repeatedly saying "have it you big faced bastard" to her and seeing how long it would be before she broke down.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Special Sea Duty Men close up, special sea duty girls open for business
And when returning at the end of the trip:

“Do you hear there, 3D (wrens mess on a 42) deployment wife store is now open for the return and stowage of all deployment wives.

That is all.”

Last edited:

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
And when returning at the end of the trip:

“Do you hear there, 3D (wrens mess on a 42) deployment wife store is now open for the return and stowage of all deployment wives.

That is all.”
"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, this is your co-pilot speaking. We are approaching RAF Brize Norton, welcome back from your tour. The local time is 14.00 hours, the weather is a balmy 12 degrees with a light drizzle, and to all the girls in the back, how does it feel to be ugly again?"

Another one I don’t get tbh. Fearne Cotton - sorry, leaves me cold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is something not quite right about Emma Willis in my eyes

Don’t know if it’s the weird short hair cuts she has now or the eyes are a bit intense but something puts me off.
I shall report to the Blue Oyster Club immediately

You must be Beef.....................................

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
That bird who does the shampoo advert, I’ve forgotten which bloody shampoo it is now but she’s blonde and where’s a tight white top and carries on about her hair been stronger.
I think I should say I would, but I wouldn’t, she looks strangely strange to me.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Susanah Reid.. this woman leaves me cold, don’t know why but I do find her bloody annoying and completely up her own arse..

She’s always been a bloody annoying stuck up silly woman.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
There is something not quite right about Emma Willis in my eyes

Don’t know if it’s the weird short hair cuts she has now or the eyes are a bit intense but something puts me off.
I shall report to the Blue Oyster Club immediately

What? Get yourself off to spec savers there is obviously something wrong with your eyes. Either that or you have Jarrods phone number.

I’m struggling with Little Mix to be honest.

None of them get anything more than a passing nod from me.

I mean I obviously would, but not if it involved any effort.

View attachment 383398
Totally agree. In 2011, there was some innocence about them, now they look like awful high maintenance characture's of themselves

Not my image BTW

That bird who does the shampoo advert, I’ve forgotten which bloody shampoo it is now but she’s blonde and where’s a tight white top and carries on about her hair been stronger.
I think I should say I would, but I wouldn’t, she looks strangely strange to me.
That’s because she’s an Irish transgender, previously known as Tim O’Tei...

Coat etc...