women you don`t fancy but should

#1
To counterbalance the` women you shouldn't fancy but do ` post I put forward
Davina McCall.
Just don`t get it.
 
#5
Michaela Strachen - not going anywhere a monkey has been!
 
#9
Just about any bird who bares themselves in FHM/LOADED type mags they all seem strangley sexless and blank. Can't explain why.
 
#10
Jennifer Ellison - i would but she would have to promise not to speak but i doubt she could
 
#11
Katie Price.I know I should (curves in all the right places etc),but I couldn't raise a smile.I am getting on a bit, though... :oops:
 
#12
telecaster said:
Katie Price.I know I should (curves in all the right places etc),but I couldn't raise a smile.I am getting on a bit, though... :oops:
I think Jordan is going to be quite a common name throughout the duration of this thread. I wouldn't even want to go near it, the hole must be wider than the Watford gap by now.
 
#13
Here's another sterling suggestion for this thread.

Kate Moss.

Skinny as fcuk, zero tittage, druggie, face like a slapped horse...yet somehow a supermodel? 8O
 
#16
soldier.a said:
telecaster said:
Katie Price.I know I should (curves in all the right places etc),but I couldn't raise a smile.I am getting on a bit, though... :oops:
I think Jordan is going to be quite a common name throughout the duration of this thread. I wouldn't even want to go near it, the hole must be wider than the Watford gap by now.


Like putting a pencil in the Mersey Tunnel
 
#17
DodgerH said:
soldier.a said:
telecaster said:
Katie Price.I know I should (curves in all the right places etc),but I couldn't raise a smile.I am getting on a bit, though... :oops:
I think Jordan is going to be quite a common name throughout the duration of this thread. I wouldn't even want to go near it, the hole must be wider than the Watford gap by now.


Like putting a pencil in the Mersey Tunnel
throwing a sleeping bag in the back of a bedford
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top