women you don`t fancy but should

To counterbalance the` women you shouldn't fancy but do ` post I put forward
Davina McCall.
Just don`t get it.

Michaela Strachen - not going anywhere a monkey has been!

Just about any bird who bares themselves in FHM/LOADED type mags they all seem strangley sexless and blank. Can't explain why.

Jennifer Ellison - i would but she would have to promise not to speak but i doubt she could

Katie Price.I know I should (curves in all the right places etc),but I couldn't raise a smile.I am getting on a bit, though... :oops:

telecaster said:
Katie Price.I know I should (curves in all the right places etc),but I couldn't raise a smile.I am getting on a bit, though... :oops:
I think Jordan is going to be quite a common name throughout the duration of this thread. I wouldn't even want to go near it, the hole must be wider than the Watford gap by now.

Here's another sterling suggestion for this thread.

Kate Moss.

Skinny as fcuk, zero tittage, druggie, face like a slapped horse...yet somehow a supermodel? 8O

soldier.a said:
telecaster said:
I think Jordan is going to be quite a common name throughout the duration of this thread. I wouldn't even want to go near it, the hole must be wider than the Watford gap by now.

Like putting a pencil in the Mersey Tunnel

DodgerH said:
soldier.a said:
telecaster said:

Like putting a pencil in the Mersey Tunnel
throwing a sleeping bag in the back of a bedford