Women with the world's strongest vagina

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ADBO, Mar 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'll be honest, I couldnt crack one out watching that - fucking bloke talking put me off.
  2. Mute - the button that keeps on giving...
  3. At last for real. She could really suck you in and blow you out with your boot laces tied.
  4. I only see one woman, where are the other women?
  5. See, not only am I an internet mong, I can't spell.
  6. My god she'd snap it off, thankfully the 20pints you'd need before you went near that would have a welcoming knumbing affect
  7. FrosteeMARIA

FrosteeMARIA LE Gallery Guru

Her tampons must be fucking enormous.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Wouldn't like to try fisting it. Fucking arm would be torn off at the shoulder.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I've meant some strong cunts in my time, but never a proper strong cunt.
    • Like Like x 5
  10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

First off, I want fuck all to do with a bird called that. Russian birds are cute but if you have any sense, you avoid them as you would a poxed dog.

Second, the Ruski bitch is cheating.

Not the way it works Honey. Inserts are not allowed. You jam a HB pencil up your flange, squat down and write your name on an A4 pad. Or at least, that is how we do it in civilisation. That's England to you.

Wooden eggs indeed. Fucking Muppets.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. All well and good but how strong is her ricker?
    If she shoves the egg up the wrong 'un, how much weight can she lift?
    Can she lift more dry than she can moist?
    Does a serving of gentlemen's relish have an adverse effect on her lifting ability?

The world demands answers to these and other ladies area-related weight lifting questions.

And yes. Yes I would. Because she could do all the bouncing around, whilst I just lay back and enjoy it.

Can she still lift the weights at the same time as reaching the moment of highest pleasure?
    Does she squirt when she gets there and does that effect her lifting ability.

Fuck, this is the sort of stuff you expect to read that some scientists have been studying somewhere.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I have to say, it is quite odd to see a lass with glass balls hanging between her legs.
  13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

See, this is what is wrong with the world today. People blame bankers, politicians, the global economy. But at the end of the day it comes down to one thing.

Young people are lazy fucking bastards.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. It's a fucking long time since I've been called young, cheers TID :)

"Lazy bastard" on the other hand - every day at work...