Women with 'Husky' voices

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ciggie, Nov 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Recently on the radio I have had to put up with females telling me their obviously spurious views and trying to convince me of their credibility by saying what they have to in what can only be called 'husky' accents.It raises these questions:

If you have a voice like that, is it because -

(a) You smoke far too much - therefore a strain on any man who might be unfortunate enough to finance you and your habits.
    (b) A loud-mouthed slag who likes to scream at the moon, or anything else that comes into your eyeline.
    (c) The things you take in your mouth are large bottles of acid, in an attempt to feign suicide
    (d) You are a nasty cunt

Letters, written in blood on a used tampon, should be sent to any lezzer producer at the BBC, Bush House, or any newspaper, political party, or place where your type are given credibility. Well, anywhere, it would seem, except my house. And get off my fecking radio, or what's left of your vocal chords will be unsurgically removed.

Honestly, a woman who sounds like she gargles with brillo pads should be kept in a locked box....

2. [​IMG]

Queer

• Like Like x 2
  3. My last eye test the bird sounded just like her, whispering in my ear, I nearly came in my knickers!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Then don't wear women's delicates. Aren't such voices described as 'contralto'?

5. Better a contralto purring sweet nothings in your ear than a screaming shrieking soprano .... said in deep voice

• Like Like x 1
  6. You fucking homosexual.

• Like Like x 6
  7. Noted a minor error in your post, so being the cracking bloke I am I have amended it accordingly.

8. Who let the misogynist closet homo out.

You'll probably need to google that to find out what it means you 'tard

Husky voices on women are awesome, 'specially that bird off dragons den

9. and Mariella off course GRRRR

10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I dont mind the Bonnie Tyler gargling a bag of gravel bird with the Chorley accent (are they all like that in Chorley?). What I cant stand is the awful squawking harridan career single woman (lets face it who would live with a woman who treated her 15 psychotic border collies as if they were indulgent children) screaming full pelt encouragement to her dog on an agility event when the mike she has is still on and letting us all in on her secret tips for training. jesus made my ears bleed!

11. Is Fenella Fielding gay ?

12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Isnt she fenella fudge now?

13. I used to go to school with a girl who had the huskiest voice I've ever heard. I almost shot my load in my trousers when she suggested we go find a quiet spot behind the P.E hall one lunchtime. =-D

14. the photographer at my mates wedding sounded like she smoked 20 marlboro's a day but when she casually said "oh! my phones ringing and i've got it tucked into my tights" i shuddered and made an odd mewing noise.

• Like Like x 1