Women Who Smoke Are Easy ?

I was having a highly intellectual conversation with a mate whilst pissed at a BBQ yesterday and we came to the conclusion that women who smoke are easier to get into bed , the theory being is they have less will power, your thoughts gentlemen (and ladies , smoking or not)

I was having a highly intellectual conversation with a mate whilst pissed at a BBQ yesterday and we came to the conclusion that women who smoke are easier to get into bed , the theory being is they have less will power, your thoughts gentlemen (and ladies , smoking or not)
True. I'm a right slag.

Moodybitch also smokes.

And not just the big fella.

G

goatrutar

Yeah, that'd make sense.

'Do you smoke after sex?'
'Dunno, I've never looked.'

I thank you.

Most wimmin smoke my cock once we are in bed or somewhere private. So if we've got that far they must be easy. I suppose.

Put it this way, Jarrod and I would climb over you to get to PA.

There'd probably be a massive fight for the good bits, but I'm sure it would be worth the wait.

(If the lad reads this I'm fucked aren't I?)

G

goatrutar

Put it this way, Jarrod and I would climb over you to get to PA.

There'd probably be a massive fight for the good bits, but I'm sure it would be worth the wait.

(If the lad reads this I'm fucked aren't I?)
Considering my current level of obesity,good luck climbing over me.

Considering my current level of obesity,good luck climbing over me.
Jarrod my darling, fetch me the grappling hooks. We're off on a mission.

P.S. ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!

Easy perhaps taste and smell like an overfull ashtray definately. You can have 'em.
Especially Dale.

The lass who stubbed her fag out on my brother's hand following his less than subtle proposal would seem to disprove this theory.