Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Women who imagine that you fancy them, but you just don't.

View attachment 522276

More money than a bull can shit though.

1605996963637.png

After crashing into a vat of chemical waste, Emil was still determined to do his M to F transitioning.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
There seems to be an increasing number of A-Z list'ers out there who seem to think that some botox here and some silicone there will make them a cross between Aphrodite and Venus.
It's sad to see just how many pretty, even beautiful women have turned themselves into gopping freaks thanks to their visits to the plastic surgeons table.

Exhibit A: Cloe Khan

View attachment 271350

Just what the fvck does she think she looks like? She's a skinny,trout lipped, clown titted mess.
Yes I know that she would not let me anywhere near her but I wouldn't want to anyway.

Any other plastic freaks you can think of? Or even women who are naturally honking but somehow have managed to fool the worlds media that they are somehow worthy of fawning over?
Fucking hell what’s the psi on them?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Actually it's a Bajoran disguised as a Cardassian. Season 3, Episode 5 'Second Skin'.

that's the deeply lovely nana visitor. who has no place on here.

1606254364152.png

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Who should be on this thread.

Or a new one - 'Women who are desperate for you to fancy them, but you just can't bring yourself to'.
Hmm, Vanessa Feltz?