Women Who Go "Aaah"

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Gaz_ED, Mar 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not the "aah" whilst you're fingering them, or f8cking them, or assaulting them...........

Why do females over-sympathise with pathetic false "aaahing". I went to the offy last night to buy cigarettees and alcohol, and in front of me was a woman with small child, who'd spent all day at school...woman behind the counter went "aaah", and then "aah-ed" about fifteen times as the other cretin banged on about how she'd lost 2 quid...

It was for some sweets for the kids...

It was a new one as well...

I did not get an "Aaah" when I asked for "Some fu8king cigarettes please, I'm in a hurry".

I got a rather frosty look.

Cnuts, why do they do it? Is it to wind up working people who haven't got time to spout shite at check-outs/tills (and have to do it on the Internet... :x )

And then they pay by card or cheque....

Aforesaid female DID go "AAARRGH" when I rammed a one litre bottle of cheap vodka up her flue, and then jumped up and down on her pelvis till it smashed up her uterus.........

Job Done.
  2. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

And why is it women never get their fcuking purse out until the cashier tells them the amount, do they not expect to actually pay at the fcuking checkout.
  3. It's the same on the London Underground, they wait til they get to the barrier then spend half an hour rooting through the Tardis they call a handbag.
  4. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

An count out every last bit of small change only to find that they have not got enough and use a card.

Men go AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and mean it.
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

And why does it take them fcuking ages to get the car moving after filling up with petrol!
  6. However, if you are a woman, and you do not coo and "aaaaaaaw" and make much admiration over people's grubby little bratlings as they paw at your trousers with sticky hands, or stare vacantly at you with a snot-bubble in one nostril, then you are immediately branded a soulless, genderless freak with a heart (and womb) of stone.

I fcuking hate kids.

7. Or pull out a wedge of coupons that were meticulously cut out from assorted magazines / newspapers / packaging which in turn are meticulously checked by the cashier to ensure that the offer is still in date.
    Despite being at a cash only checkout !
    If women are so good at multi tasking, why can't they figure out the total amount of exspenditure whilst browsing around the aisles, 'umming & ahhing' and then have their money ready as they get to the checkout ?
  8. Just pinch the little darling really hard when no-one is looking then walk off leaving the parents to deal with the screaming brat.
  9. Thanks f uck for that!! God bless you TankiesYank! I thought I was the only one!

Even though I'm a roughty-toughty bloke I'm still expected to 'Oooo' and 'arrrhhh' when ever I encounter a squealing, shrieking, howling, vomiting, rampaging "miracle of life" which some underage, single-parent chav mum has just squirted out. And if you don't find these foul little vermin as endlessly fascinating as there brain-dead parents you are considered worse than Hitler!! :x
  10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I admit, I'm confused. Why do they go 'aaaahh'? Mine doesn't.
  11. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Have you inserted something into her mouth - tell us the secret of your success.
  12. Obviously the Asbo is still in place :lol:
  13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I guess it was too much to expect to get a 'waaah' out of that one then!

She mostly goes 'mfmfmfmmfm' when she's not going 'ow, ooph, blub'