Women to earn more than men by 2028

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by BoomShackerLacker, Oct 31, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure about the 'psychic rebalancing' but I can imagine women's confidence continuing to grow both in business, govt and family level.

What do women really want?

2. Well...that's something to look forward to! :roll:

3. Too late for me, my fenian spouse will be retired by then!!

4. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Mine already earns more. Are we ahead of our time? :?

5. Difficult not to conjure the image of Britain run by females, from product design to government policy. It all seems a highly attractive prospect. Mrs Boom runs most domestic matters including all bank accounts etc, where I recall my parents retained separate bank accounts.

6. thanks for the early warning, i will do my best to start reversing emancipation

7. Only 22 more years in the kitchen then!

8. Who cares? by then, I shall be retired and living aboard my Fairline Phantom, cruising the Keys/Caribbean and diverting to The Vineyard to avoid the hurricane season.
    I'll send you a postcard. :D

9. What an arrse survey/paper, they won't overtake, they will come in line with the men, the speed up in pay is due to poor pay in the past. Seriously do these guys actually get paid to state the bleeding obvious

But women, rightly or wrongly, will always have the "drag" factor of popping out young 'uns to kerb a complete takeover

10. exactly my thoughts. and predicting a year is equally ludicrous because the development will probably progress... meay DEgress too, but i doubt it. in any case it won't remain consistant i'm pretty sure of that.

'sides that, i actually came here because i thought i'd add a link:
    http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=44840.html

11. Danny La Rue?