Women to be allowed into combat roles

I was serving at Northwood (pre PJHQ days) when it was announced that women were to be allowed to serve on ships....

There was a lot so unhappiness amongst the Matlots that day, but in the main, it doesn't seem to have worked out too badly. Frankly, if they hadn't been allowed to serve on board, the Andrew would be in a right old state by now.

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
I was servin at Northwood (pre PJHQ days) when it was announced that women were to be allowed to serve on ships....

There was a lot so unhappiness amongst the Matlots that day, but in the main, it doesn't seem to have worked out too badly. Frankly, if they hadn't been allowed to serve on board, the Andrew would be in a right old state by now.
Yes it's shocking. I really cant understand why there isn't already thread about this sort of thing.

D

Deleted 4886

I was serving at Northwood (pre PJHQ days) when it was announced that women were to be allowed to serve on ships....

Maybe time to call it the Andi!

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
They'll be giving them the vote next.....

Is this an outrage?

If yes, Should I just be mildly piqued or should incandescence be the appropriate level of outrage?

Hasn't it?

ISTR a matelot mate of mine saying that all male stag ships always outperform the mixed sex ships.

So this is the only thread where we're allowed to discuss what rolls women can serve in the canteen?
Somebody get the duty driver from off the end of that ginsters.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
It got locked because @ViroBono decided that the debate was over.

Although it looks like that one was locked because the Site Penis of the Year 2015 (Spider39) was being himself. Now the mong has been hoofed, that thread can be re-opened? @ViroBono?

Last edited:
D

Deleted 129455

12:45 for the 1.5 miler now allegedly! I did mine a few weeks ago and was allowed up to 11 minutes (I'm 34, still did it in 10!) so it's a recent change.

Over 30s males always had 11 minutes to moonwalk 1.5 miles.

Is 12:45 for recruits or trained soldiers?

Latest Threads