Women pay $50 per/hr for Fishy Nibbles

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Jul 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Further decline in civilization noted.

Enterprising Hair/Nails/Salon in northern Viginia is making a 'splash' with the DC crowd- guy has come up with a brilliant way to suck bucks from frumpy housefraus while convincing them that they'll be better for it.

using tanks of Garra Rufa - Doctor Fish.. little toothless fishies that nibble on ' dead flesh '...

apparently ladies stick their footies into tanks and have the fish nibble away callouses and such for $ 50 bucks an hour. It's such a big hit that the proprietors are thinking of building immersion tanks where people suffering from psoriasis and other 'skin ailments', rtc., could be nibbled all over....

not sure certain parts of the anatomy were developed for fish to munch on but can see that MDN would find this a neat addition to his fetish list. [ though MDN might want to replace the Garra Rufa with Pirana ]
  2. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Now why did I think that this thread was going to be about something different?
  3. Damn damn damn thats my career change derailed :cry:
  4. The thread name showed such promise.
  5. Mr_Fingerz

Career change anyone?
  6. Not sure I'd change my career for that, it'll only be the suety fraus with the skin like hippos that go for this sort of thing.

Beauty treatments - should be done under the Trades (Descriptions) Act.
  7. Why? is Maddie starting to smell?
  8. Mr_Fingerz

I was thinking more in terms of what the thread implied that it was about...
  9. That is truly disgusting, but no doubt will have women willing to pay for the treatment. May I just add they are lazy and should use a foot scrub and creme instead!

Wonder if the fish end up with athlete's face??
  11. Fat frumpy fraus don't need beauty treatments, they need tarring, feathering and hurling down disused mineshafts.