Women only, please

Are there any females on this site????...I would like to chat to a female without the banter associated with the majority of the males on this site...is that too much to ask?? Please contact me so we can chat further??

Thanks

Are you a masochist Goya? :lol:
A question like that is almost guaranteed to result in several gallons of urine being extracted! Actually, may I suggest you look up a rather interesting lady who goes by the name of Pentywn on here?

GOYA said:
How do I go abount finding pentywn??
Wah sensed but none the less

Send her a PM make sure you talk very nicely to her and avoid any reference to the rumours that she is a limbless one eyed mongloid ice cream lover who would best further the future of mankind by lying in the path of a high speed train.

G

Goku

GOYA said:
How do I go abount finding pentywn??
Well you could send her a PM or maybe start a thread in the NAAFI titled something like “Hello Pentwyn, would you like to talk to a gentlemen soldier?”
She’s bound to respond, she loves speaking with soldiers past, present, and imaginary.

With a name like Goya, it shoudnt be difficult to convince Pentwyn that you're her favourite prey, Gurkha Occifers. She'll be all over you like a cheap suit.
You might also like to contact Sarah-Jane, shes in the gallery, and seems very keen to hook up with hunky soldiers.

G

Goku

sandmanfez said:
With a name like Goya, it shoudnt be difficult to convince Pentwyn that you're her favourite prey, Gurkha Occifers. She'll be all over you like a cheap suit.
Especially if he’s married.

GOYA said:
Are there any females on this site????...I would like to chat to a female without the banter associated with the majority of the males on this site...is that too much to ask?? Please contact me so we can chat further??

Thanks
:cry: I am so sincerely sorry but i do not participate in extra curricular activities".

Latest Threads