Women Only Parking Spaces - Will this catch on?

Equality when it suits.

Privilege when it doesn't.

No doubt there'll be a shouty woman along soon to put me right.

Can you imagine the outrage if it were 'male only' spaces...

Oh wait.. NAAFI...

Fucking women can't park/drive/other anyway, nice that the Koreans have done something about it by giving them big fuck off spaces with skirts to mark where they belong..

G

goatrutar

The irony is that Mrs. Rutar parks the car better than I do. The truck on the other hand...

Quite surprising that they let women drive in South Korea

I wonder if it will catch on in the North?

It would be interesting to note what percentage of the car park has been allocated.

Would they be closer to the shops maybe ?

The spaces allocated In UK supermarket car parks for 'parent with child' are nearest the store - why ?

Understandably, the disabled parking bays are closest to the store, but the percentage allocation ? There's probably more disabled bays at my local store than there are disabled people in the county.

Equality when it suits.

Privilege when it doesn't.

No doubt there'll be a shouty woman along soon to put me right.
Popcorn's ready:)

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Well if it catches on over here it will involve a lot of land. The standard of driving and parking in this country is fucking outrageous. I could park a juggernaut in the amount of space it takes the Mr's to park the car , the fucking useless cunt that she is.

By the evident 'weathering' of the paint markings outlining the 'area for female parking' giving us a gauge as to the age of the introduction of this measure we can deduce that wimmins have been shit at parking for far longer than we first feared.

South Korea creates ‘women-only’ parking spaces which are longer, wider – and marked by pink chalk figures wearing skirts

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ink-chalk-figures-wearing-skirts-9435686.html

I've chalked one of these out on the kitchen floor...
tractorboydan,
two things.
1. This suggests you let the woman in your life drive.
2. You have been in the kitchen.

Both of these are a no-no for a real man.

Shiny

tractorboydan,
two things.
1. This suggests you let the woman in your life drive.
2. You have been in the kitchen.

Both of these are a no-no for a real man.

Shiny
She doesn't do the driving; the marked space is a visual reminder to aid her in knowing her place within the framework of our household.

I never entered the kitchen, I was very careful about this. I laid the tiles out in the garden (acceptable man area - the shed is there), chalked them up with the parking space, and paid a tiler to install.

(edited for cretinous spelling)

Parking spaces for women? Where I live a 'harbour area' would be more appropriate as every other woman drives a very large 4WD that they really do not need.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Blue Jokes 0
V Blue Jokes 0
V Blue Jokes 0