Women Of GMTV

Which lady Of GMTV is most worthy of getting it ????

• Fiona Phillips

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate Garraway

• Lorraine Kelly

• Penny Smith

• Jenni Falconer

• Clare Nasir

• Andrea McLean

• All Of The Above & More Besides

• Total voters

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
All at the same time, if they're up for it.

Allthough Garraway's funbags would get some extra attention.

Fiona has something - Clamidia perhaps, but I would knock her through the wall. And Jackie Kabler would get it large too.

Michelle Morrisson would too

Why the feck have you put that moose Lorraine Kelly up there??

I'd rather do Chairman Mao up the wrong un than that blob of jockenese lard.

Has to be Fiona, Jenny and Penny fisting Kate whilst that weather bird takes a slash on them all.

Hands up - who (else) voted for Lorraine ?

The Lord Flasheart said:
Why the feck have you put that moose Lorraine Kelly up there??

I'd rather do Chairman Mao up the wrong un than that blob of jockenese lard.

Has to be Fiona, Jenny and Penny fisting Kate whilst that weather bird takes a slash on them all.
With you on this one! Lorraine is as attractive as a rice pudding with mould on! Ugly Munter- and her accent gets on my tits - and I'm Jockanese!

A quick view of the results shows that we'd tolerate Lorraine Kelly in there, as long as all the others (and more) were involved. And the poll mentions nothing banning black nasty or other forms of gag/restraint...

polly hudson

jackie kabler

Who is the Jockette biatch on Channel 5 News - and the Weathergirl? Together or single - it up to them! Teech - good thinking about the Black Nasty :brilsmurf:

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
the only thing fiona philips would get is my boot up her arse.

the divine ms smith, however, would get all of my attention.... at least until jenni falconer and kate garraway turned up.

and yes, lorraine would get a bloody good seeing to too, the saucy minx. ideally, in some sort of sandwich with carol vorderman and me in the middle.
I'm just off for a little lie down........

Gloria De Piero

Amanda Sergeant

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I can't believe this thread! These women, these ladies, are all highly-trained, well-educated serious journalists. All involved in world matters, in-depth interviews and incisive questioning. They report on the great news stories and examine - impartially - the facts, before providing an intelligent and precise analysis, and all you lot can think of is which one you would shag, and in which combination! It's disgusting!
However, Penny going down on Lorraine, as I take her up the tradesmans, while Kate and Fiona use a strap-on to do each other sounds good.

The Future Mrs Bat Crab used to work at GMTV and shared a smoking area with Ms Smith. As such I have it on good authority that she is filth and would go like a belt-fed mortar, the FMBC wouldn't comment, however, on whether she (Smith) took it up the council.