Women Of GMTV

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by A_Knocker_Till_The_End, Mar 20, 2007.

?
  1. Fiona Phillips

3.7%
  2. Kate Garraway

16.5%
  3. Lorraine Kelly

10.4%
  4. Penny Smith

20.7%
  5. Jenni Falconer

10.4%
  6. Clare Nasir

1.8%
  7. Andrea McLean

2.4%
  8. All Of The Above & More Besides

34.1%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

All at the same time, if they're up for it.

Allthough Garraway's funbags would get some extra attention.

2. Fiona has something - Clamidia perhaps, but I would knock her through the wall. And Jackie Kabler would get it large too.

Michelle Morrisson would too

[​IMG]

3. Why the feck have you put that moose Lorraine Kelly up there??

I'd rather do Chairman Mao up the wrong un than that blob of jockenese lard.

Has to be Fiona, Jenny and Penny fisting Kate whilst that weather bird takes a slash on them all.

4. Hands up - who (else) voted for Lorraine ?

5. Guilty.

(but you would, wouldn't you?!)

6. I'd rather iron the wrinkles out of my sac than scuttle that moose - imagine if she wanted to talk once you've eased springs - feck that.

7. With you on this one! Lorraine is as attractive as a rice pudding with mould on! Ugly Munter- and her accent gets on my tits - and I'm Jockanese!

8. A quick view of the results shows that we'd tolerate Lorraine Kelly in there, as long as all the others (and more) were involved. And the poll mentions nothing banning black nasty or other forms of gag/restraint...

9. polly hudson

[​IMG]

jackie kabler

[​IMG]

10. Who is the Jockette biatch on Channel 5 News - and the Weathergirl? Together or single - it up to them! Teech - good thinking about the Black Nasty :brilsmurf:

11. :thumleft:

Attached Files:

12. I d Shag Lorraine Kelly!

13. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

the only thing fiona philips would get is my boot up her arse.

the divine ms smith, however, would get all of my attention.... at least until jenni falconer and kate garraway turned up.

and yes, lorraine would get a bloody good seeing to too, the saucy minx. ideally, in some sort of sandwich with carol vorderman and me in the middle.
    I'm just off for a little lie down........