Women less likely to wear high heels on date with ugly chap

Laughingly I have just come in from Bratislava and according to the Fail, some impotent ground breaking research has come out of the Slovakian academics.

Yes you have it, their researchers have concluded that a lass going on a date with a less than supermodel looks chap, will not wear high heels. why you may all ask, is because they don’t want to have sex simply.

Lol

Slovakia: grim architecture, glum women, worse food.

Yes you have it, their researchers have concluded that a lass going on a date with a less than supermodel looks chap, will not wear high heels. why you may all ask, is because they don’t want to have sex simply.
Flawed research

Mrs L never wears high heels and coincidently never wants sex - Now I (just like every other arrser) is a veritable Adonis who has to beat off every* other member of the female sex with a stick.

Edit* for those about to ask the obvious about if that includes relatives - I wasn't born in Norfolk

It was sommerset

McDonald's... obviously that dude has a bad habit.

Laughingly I have just come in from Bratislava and according to the Fail, some impotent ground breaking research has come out of the Slovakian academics.

Bit late to the Party these Slovak's

For decades they have been called sh@g me shoe's for a reason ;) ;)

What happens if the ugly bloke's short but very, very rich?

Bit late to the Party these Slovak's

For decades they have been called sh@g me shoe's for a reason ;) ;)
Over the pond they are called 'Cum Fcuk Me Shoes', my wife has another name for them coz whenever I put em on she tells me 'To go fcuk myself'.

(kidding, they dont' wouldn't fit)

Last edited:

Latest Threads