women in Zimbabwe charged in series of sex attacks on men

3 women in Zimbabwe charged in series of sex attacks on men - CNN.com

Police in Zimbabwe on Friday charged three women found in possession of 33 condoms containing semen with 17 counts of aggravated indecent assault in a case that may be a break in a string of sex attacks over the past two years by women targeting male hitchhikers.

"Since Monday, 17 men came and positively identified the women as having raped them," said a police official in Harare who refused to be identified. "Most of the men said the women would offer a drink either laced with something to tranquilize them or were forced at gunpoint."

Rosemary Chakwizira, 24, Sophie Nhokwara, 26, and Netsai Nhokwara, 24,

Mum-of-one Sophie, 26, charged with seventeen counts of aggravated assault

Something similar happened to me once.

DC

A

allgone2ratsh1t

Fucking gay bastards complaining like that. I used to pay to be raped by women. At least I think they were women. Oh Fuck. Its all coming back to me now. Noooooooooooooo get away. Nooooooo. The big hands, the lumpy throat. The 2 hands on the shoulders......... breaks down and cries

Biggy, going on the lash with me, you and Moody would make this look like nicking sweets from Woolies Pick and Mix and fairly insignificant.

M

Mark The Convict

Witchcraft in the dark continent, eh? No doubt they pumped the peripatetic prostates for jizz IOT concoct gris-gris for the local witchdoctor. What kind of spell would you cast with rape-cum as the main ingredient?

BTW, that last one is a bloke in a fright wig, in addition to being a fucking grub. Even witchdoctors can't get good staff these days, it would seem.

G

goatrutar

And only one of those women would be HIV negative.

You'd need 2 condoms with deep heat in between...

Latest Threads