women in Zimbabwe charged in series of sex attacks on men

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Dashing_Chap, Oct 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 3 women in Zimbabwe charged in series of sex attacks on men - CNN.com

Rosemary Chakwizira, 24, Sophie Nhokwara, 26, and Netsai Nhokwara, 24,

Mum-of-one Sophie, 26, charged with seventeen counts of aggravated assault

Something similar happened to me once.

2. Fucking gay bastards complaining like that. I used to pay to be raped by women. At least I think they were women. Oh Fuck. Its all coming back to me now. Noooooooooooooo get away. Nooooooo. The big hands, the lumpy throat. The 2 hands on the shoulders......... breaks down and cries
  3. Paying for sex isn't really rape though is it Ratty! It's the AAC equivalent of 'go ugly early' but without the effort of looking witty or vaguely shaggable! Pro's ain't fussy about white socks and slip on shoes!
  4. Biggy, going on the lash with me, you and Moody would make this look like nicking sweets from Woolies Pick and Mix and fairly insignificant.
  5. Witchcraft in the dark continent, eh? No doubt they pumped the peripatetic prostates for jizz IOT concoct gris-gris for the local witchdoctor. What kind of spell would you cast with rape-cum as the main ingredient?

BTW, that last one is a bloke in a fright wig, in addition to being a fucking grub. Even witchdoctors can't get good staff these days, it would seem.
  6. I'm definitely missing something here. A foursome with The Supremes? At gunpoint? Needs must I suppose.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. And only one of those women would be HIV negative.

You'd need 2 condoms with deep heat in between...
  8. You know much about the safety requirements?
  9. With a 9mm stuck in your left ear hole you would "come" quietly whiteboy.
  10. They look good in harness and chains though; it comes naturally to them.
  11. Peter Dow Disciple? Missed you, you total cunt.
  12. Well yes, some of the dark blackies are, but some of the light blackies are fuckin darlins, me, I like jungle bunnies.
  13. And you are stultifyingly dull sockpuppet with a very small brain indeed. Do one, will you?
  14. Hey! Kindly leave us crabs out of this!