Women in the NAAFI

Now we are into the the twenty first century perhaps its time to forget how useless the girls are and allow them to contibute a little.

They mustn't get carried away however and when reminded, should 'know thier place'

MDN,
We are being bitchy arent we.
You should do what L say's and get yer nob out, oops sorry forgot that wouldnt be the first time you've been asked to get it out and given alot of lasses a laugh.

Who have you been talking too?

Ginge, Ruth? whose dobbed me in

Anyway there are already three birds on here that want me, no room for another, well we could ditch the ginger ;D

That would be telling, had to sign a piece of paper as not to tell who told. ;D

You know why guys call females birds, coz the men are all worms.

Yes but we come from the Corps where friends are easily bought off and promises are shallow ;D

As i read through the posts on this thread perhaps we should wait another 100 yrs before giving the female population a voice.

Stick to washing up and ironing we'll try again in a couple of generations when you have evolved a little more ;D

Point to note...my nob is out, impressive beast that it is

MDN,
Took ya a long time to think about what to say.

There are machines called dishwashers to do the washing up these days and something called men (and I use that word loosely) to do the ironing. :-*

So ya nobs out, have you found the magnifying glass yet?

Your not burning holes in my old boy!

Put it away, takes some effort, hes a big fella with a mind of his own and a roving eye, has a habit of spitting though, no manners

I'm of the opinion MDN, that you're just looking for a fight?  One of these days you're going to meet a 16stone ginger haired Jock militant lesbian.......and it'll be too late for apologies!.   You'll be starting on those tour dodging, welfare grabbing single mums soon, you know...the one's hanging around the NAAFI, desperate for some mug to play daddy to little Ethan (or whatever the most recent trendy name is at the moment!)

Names Like Chelsea, chantelle, Porshe etc

Me spoiling for a fight, Think leeanne is a 16stoner ginger lesbian but she wont confess

MDN,
I dont need to burn holes in it, apparently it already resembles a block of  smelly swiss cheese with an eye patch.
As for spitting I think you will find you meant to say dribbling due to its old age. ;D

Names Like Chelsea, chantelle, Mercedes etc
Yep, wouldn't want anything to do with the name Mercedes, only a T*sser would do that :-*

As to womens opinions and the vote, maybe in a couple of decades when they've learned to park, can find their way to the shops in less than 2 days, can then walk into the shop buy the stuff and leave, don't keep crashing cars (mines done TWO this week) and stop talking about Eastbenders, emmerdale, aussie crap soap etc etc.

I do think that I made a mistake in suggesting that they were ready for life in Adult Strasse but it is quite evident that the ladies simply couldn't cope with a more difficult decision than 'should we watch Trisha or Rikki Lake'

Apologies for building up your hopes, sorry to disappoint you all, get back in your hutches ;D ;D

After all surely it would be better to voice an opinion that people would listen to and respect, than hold a pointless, irrelavent, worthless opinion such as a redheads. ;D ;D