Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by NDPhotography, Feb 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Woman in the Forces WANTED!!

1. Are you female?
    2. Do you work in the forces?
    yes?then read on....

I want to photograph YOU!

I am a photography degree student looking for female soldiers in the army. I'm interested in taking portraits of you in your uniform but in your personal space that you think best displays your personality when your not a soldier, out of the uniform. Copies of all photos on disk and a final print will be offered after the photo-shoot. If interested please don't hesitate to contact me for a chat on more information about the photography project.

Natalie Doherty

2. kinky little minx ain't she?
  3. are you Petes sister ?
  4. I'm a ladyeeee :oops:
  5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I'm not a photography student, but I do have a camera. I would love to take a series of photographs of women, either in 'webbing' or out of uniform totally, even naked.......................sorry, drool.
    Anyway, this is for a book which will be published in the autumn, by 'Razzle, Tit-Bits and Readers Wives ltd' and entitled 'Women to Wnak over' and will be presented with wipe clean pages and non stick photos.
    So, come on you girls, get in touch with me and lets make you famous.

I can be contacted, c/o Room 331, Landing 'B', Block 7, (Nonce Wing) HMP Whitemoor.
  6. I'll take 3. :D
  7. From Derry i see......
  8. I hope you've got a "gopping monster" filter for your lens?

If you want to take some shots from the rear, I'd recommend patching in to google earth, or you wont get all of the arse in.

Hope this helps.