Women. How many blokes have you had sex with? Poll.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Jumping Jack, Jan 29, 2013.

?
  1. Less than five

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. Less than ten

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. About ten

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  4. About twenty

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  5. about thirty

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. About fifty

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. About sixty

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  8. Less than a hundred

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  9. More than a hundred

3 vote(s)
    11.5%
  10. I go on the pull with PrinceAlbert so 200+

13 vote(s)
    50.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  1. Why just ladies you un PC dinosaur?

The love between one man and his best male friend is a truly beautiful thing.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I could be sued for descrimination but if i go down that route i'd have to let the dogs etc vote too and touch screen phones etc are a nightmare for pooches. it'll be hard enough for the ladies with their nails. (are serving ladies allowed nails?)

3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

My Labrador might beg to differ.

• Like Like x 3
  4. He probably wouldn't, as he's the most renowned botter in the canine world.

Even Julian Clary's old dog (now deceased) - Fanny the Wonder Dog, once described your Lab as "more queer than a bag of Dandilion & Burdock crisps".

• Like Like x 1
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

He does enjoy sniffing other bloke dogs botties, so you might have a point.

6. You should have added "How many arrsers have you taken a length off? ". Some must be into double figures and a few have had "surprise" sex from the resident nonces

7. Guy shags 30 woman = Stud
    Girl shags 30 blokes = Slag

8. = quite a good film

• Like Like x 1
  9. Even more interesting if he'd have included "Which creepy Arrsers have PM'd you with tales of missunderstanding wives or have taken it badly when you fucked them off when you met in person and their 'Rugby build' turned out to be 'beachball shaped with sweaty, blotchy skin build' "

• Like Like x 3
  10. I know let's start a 'Creative Poll Starting' thread/club. I don't know about you but I find median scoring sometimes misleading. Just as crucially, I don't like white text on black backgrounds. Discuss.

11. The PM's which contain threats of violence, suicide and proclaiming their undying love all in one message gives a good insight into the delusional workings of the broken brained fuckers

12. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

well hermers can surely vote in both polls if they are givers and receivers.

13. If the desperate and crushingly lonely legion of PM perverts on here we're ever to gather in one place they would cancel each other out and blend into one huge mass of Hi-Tec trainers, Lonsdale tracksuits and failure.

• Like Like x 1