Women get virginity fix NHS operations

You really could not make this stuff up could you, well ok, maybe you could......

Women are being given controversial "virginity repair" operations on the NHS, it emerged last night. Taxpayers funded 24 hymen replacement operations between 2005 and 2006, official figures revealed.

And increasing numbers of women are paying up to £4,000 in private clinics for the procedure apparently under pressure from future spouses or in-laws who believe they should be virgins on their wedding night. Doctors said most patients are immigrants or British of ethnic origin.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...rticle_id=494118&in_page_id=1770&in_a_source=

Wouldn't it be less of a burden on the taxpayer if they just kept their legs crossed?

Mind you, we pay for stomach stapling to substitute for lack of self-control, so why not this?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
What utter shoit! What's the point? FFS, it's like saying, well, if I get married in white, it means I've not had sex outside of marriage - too little too late love, you can't cancel history.

"So, darling, if you woz a virgin, and it hurt like hell for you, and it was loverly, and it was our first time, why the feck have I just got crabs?"

Patriarchy huh - what a prehistoric way to behave in the 21st century.

I like this bit....

"Dr Magdy Hend, consultant gynaecologist at the Regency Clinic, Harley Street, London, who started hymen reconstruction more than 18 years ago in the Middle East and the Gulf, said: "In some cultures they like to see that the women will bleed on the wedding night."....

What's wrong with punching them on the nose?

Now, far be it for me to add a bit of common sense to a fully fuel'd bandwagon, what if some of these cases are for women who were raped?

drain_sniffer said:
Now, far be it for me to add a bit of common sense to a fully fuel'd bandwagon, what if some of these cases are for women who were rapped?
Rapped? Then they should just get some bling and say Yo! alot, not hymen reconstruction

Moodybitch said:
drain_sniffer said:
Now, far be it for me to add a bit of common sense to a fully fuel'd bandwagon, what if some of these cases are for women who were rapped?
Rapped? Then they should just get some bling and say Yo! alot, not hymen reconstruction
my p got stuck down with a spittle of soggy digestive :oops:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Virgins are not what they are cracked up to be.
I married one, and as far as I know she still is.

Now, now, OFH. We all know you're far more interested in reversing the procedure.

The NHS will be providing femal circumcision next, in a further effort to appease the Middle Eastern elements of our population. But lets not forget that Islam really does respect the female of the species!

Bloody good idea! I wish they'd give my missus back the mouses ear she once had. They'd need an industrial tentage sewing machine now to do her back up. Oh and five miles of of para cord.

I'd be interested though, once she's back to an uncomtaminated state of grace, hymen like a tank-sheet for the Ark Royal, how will she explain all those kids?

So if they spend a lot of time horse riding with the inevitable consequences (apparently) they can just put it right on the NHS?

Why would you want to fcuk someone who didn't know their way around a penis?

Doesn't mean you want someone thats been round the block and stop for a protein shake at every house, but the thought of shaggin a virgin does nothing for me.

Unless of course its an underage boy......

minister_doh_nut said:
...stop for a protein shake at every house
Niiiiiiice. But funny!

minister_doh_nut said:
Why would you want to fcuk someone who didn't know their way around a penis?
Well, maybe the men don't want to have to undo all those habit the slags learned elsewhere? We've all had days when we get home just too tired to put any real effort into the beatings.

And we'd hate for her to think we didn't love her.