Women get virginity fix NHS operations

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ukdaytona, Nov 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You really could not make this stuff up could you, well ok, maybe you could......

Women are being given controversial "virginity repair" operations on the NHS, it emerged last night. Taxpayers funded 24 hymen replacement operations between 2005 and 2006, official figures revealed.

And increasing numbers of women are paying up to £4,000 in private clinics for the procedure apparently under pressure from future spouses or in-laws who believe they should be virgins on their wedding night. Doctors said most patients are immigrants or British of ethnic origin.

2. Another "Daily Hate" immigrant story... i'm mega surprised. NOT!
  3. Wouldn't it be less of a burden on the taxpayer if they just kept their legs crossed?

Mind you, we pay for stomach stapling to substitute for lack of self-control, so why not this?
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

What utter shoit! What's the point? FFS, it's like saying, well, if I get married in white, it means I've not had sex outside of marriage - too little too late love, you can't cancel history.

"So, darling, if you woz a virgin, and it hurt like hell for you, and it was loverly, and it was our first time, why the feck have I just got crabs?"
  5. Patriarchy huh - what a prehistoric way to behave in the 21st century.
  6. I like this bit....

"Dr Magdy Hend, consultant gynaecologist at the Regency Clinic, Harley Street, London, who started hymen reconstruction more than 18 years ago in the Middle East and the Gulf, said: "In some cultures they like to see that the women will bleed on the wedding night."....

What's wrong with punching them on the nose?
  7. That happens if he/she/it dont bleed
  8. Now, far be it for me to add a bit of common sense to a fully fuel'd bandwagon, what if some of these cases are for women who were raped?
  9. Rapped? Then they should just get some bling and say Yo! alot, not hymen reconstruction
  10. If a woman was raped and then meets a new partner, if he was a true man then he would understand, not expect her to go through something like this just to 'please' tradition.
  11. my p got stuck down with a spittle of soggy digestive :oops:
  12. I was hoping for some before and after shots here :(

13. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Virgins are not what they are cracked up to be.
    I married one, and as far as I know she still is.
  14. Now, now, OFH. We all know you're far more interested in reversing the procedure.
  15. The NHS will be providing femal circumcision next, in a further effort to appease the Middle Eastern elements of our population. But lets not forget that Islam really does respect the female of the species!