Women from The City of Culture 2008-A Tribute?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by muhandis89, Aug 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Your point being precisely...........what?
  2. Just an example of the warm but pointy welcome that awaits those who visit the Sh1tty Of Culture?
  3. Because the rest of the country is a utopian paradise where crime is unknown and women aren't orange and dressed in pajamas and ugg boots (ok, that last bit probably is just Liverpool)?

I was listening to Radio Five in the car earlier and they were talking to that girl from Eastenders whose little brother was stabbed (not in Liverpool, strangely). She said there'd been a further seven killings of teenagers with knives since he had died - the vast majority not in Liverpool.
  4. I'd like to give you a pointy welcome fcuking c0ck
  5. Karm down, Karm down.
  6. Just had a quick glance at the BBC news site for Manchestoh! cos thats a real safe place too isn't it

Makes for interesting reading, had a giggle about the self harm article, says it all about Manchester really
  7. I thought Liverpool was a suburb of Manchester, have I got that wrong?

8. My origins are from DARN SARF. I've worked in many an estate of both Liverpool and Manchester in the last 20 years. In the latter, I felt it necessary to take self defence 'precautions' :wink:
    You're a bitter man, so whats pulled you chain?
  9. Little Tinker
  10. I always remain calm when inflicting violence on deserving cases :D
  11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Why is this thread in the Intelligence Cell? Surely Liverpool/Manchester and Intelligence can't possibly go together :twisted:
  12. And you have as much chance of finding intelligent life on Mars than you have finding culture in Liverpool.
  13. Q: What is the difference between Liverpool and a pot of yoghurt?

A: Given enough time the yoghurt will develop a culture.