Women feel more pain than men...official.

Found this in the Daily Hate today, wondering if this explains the fact that the medicine cabinet contains my statins, and her echinacea, evening primrose, 3 different sorts of painkillers, and all sorts of other expired shit that I am not sure about.
Her and her mates seem able to talk for hours about how they slept last night, bloating, flushing, leaking, creaking, and yeasting, whilst we other half's tend to not dwell on such boring bollocks and are much more concerned about the price of Beer, diesel and whether there are any 10lb Bass left in the river.....please discuss.

Fucking man flu....never had it, I did have an evil dose of siberian death flu once damn near killed me, would have wiped out an entire village of women.

They don't understand man flu as they can't catch it they can only catch girl flu, which is girlie and therefore not fucking nails.

In the wifes defence though she did once crack through a 47 hour labour where as I would have binned it at about the 2 hour mark had a bit of a wiggle about with a wire coat hangar and sorted the fucking thing out right there and then.

And you can get a woman to do it? You aren't married are you?
Thats a myth married men do get blowjobs, just not for free I know when I'm laying there enjoying the quite considerable oral skills of Mrs thecat, there is a quite considerable expense in my very near future but fuck it it saves having to rape her sister.

If they talked less they would feel less pain.

The Mail article is bollocks. Nothing is more painful than listening to women complain about child birth.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Absolute crap.If childbirth was really a fucking painful as they bang on about, they wouldn't go all gooey and harp on about having another one all the time. Just compare the amount of women willing to go through the "agony" of childbirth again, along with the amount of blokes who would happily request another kick in the bollocks from a professional kickboxer.

Scientists have brought out a new pain level chart to calculate pain intensity.

1 is equal to childbirth and 10 is being kicked in the bollocks.

Man flu is an 8.

How did the 'scientists' arrive at these findings - were there experiments? What scale was used?

What about the the Schmidt Sting Pain Index maybe.

It's a scale rating the relative pain caused by different Hymenopteran stings (wasps, bees ants etc). It is mainly the work of Justin O. Schmidt, an entomologist for whom the index is named. Schmidt has published a number of papers on the subject and claims to have been stung by the majority of sting insects.

1.0 Sweat bee: Light, ephemeral, almost fruity. A tiny spark has singed a single hair on your arm.
1.2 Fire ant: Sharp, sudden, mildly alarming. Like walking across a shag carpet & reaching for the light switch.
1.8 Bullhorn acacia ant: A rare, piercing, elevated sort of pain. Someone has fired a staple into your cheek.
2.0 Bald-faced hornet: Rich, hearty, slightly crunchy. Similar to getting your hand mashed in a revolving door.
2.0 Yellow jacket: Hot and smoky, almost irreverent. Imagine WC Fields extinguishing a cigar on your tongue.
2.x Honey bee and European hornet.
3.0 Red harvester ant: Bold and unrelenting. Somebody is using a drill to excavate your ingrown toenail.
3.0 Paper wasp: Caustic & burning. Distinctly bitter aftertaste. Like spilling a beaker of Hydrochloric acid on a paper cut.
4.0 Pepsis wasp: Blinding, fierce, shockingly electric. A running hair drier has been dropped into your bubble bath (if you get stung by one you might as well lie down and scream).
4.0+ Bullet ant: Pure, intense, brilliant pain. Like walking over flaming charcoal with a 3-inch nail in your heel.

I can vouch for Pepsis Wasp - I was almost weeping big girly tears when I got stung on the hand by one of those brutes - it was like being burnt, stabbed and kicked by a mule all at once.... and it did it out of pure spite too.