Women end sex strike in remote Colombian town

Women end sex strike in remote Colombian town - Yahoo! News

The women of the Colombian town of Barbacoas have declared their sex strike over.
They announced June 22 that they would deny their partners sex until authorities began paving a 35-mile (57-kilometer) road linking the town of 35,000 people with the provincial capital of Pasto.

Army engineers began work Tuesday. The paved road will cut travel time by at least six hours.

Barbacoas Mayor Jose Arnulfo Preciado tells The Associated Press he'll happily submit to a polygraph to prove the protest was honored. He says his wife slept in a separate room during the strike.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Fascinating. Have you lot got decent coffee yet? I must be in Moscow and Yekaterinburg before new year and last time I visited your shithole you were boiling up ground acorns, dipping an old sock filled with tea into it and passing it off as coffee. I would rather give up sex than drink the filthy luke warm muck.

So, Colombian sex lives aside - is it possible to get a decent cup of coffee in Moscow these days? I would hope so. Your Mafia scum bandits must have taken a little class back from Nice and Saanenland. You made complete oafs of yourselves but one would hope you learned something.

A decent double espresso at 06.30 in Moscow. Where should I head?

A decent double espresso at 06.30 in Moscow. Where should I head?
Must be a long time since you were last in Moscow; now every second or third building contains a starbucks-type retail coffee shop.....

If you're seriously going to be in the centre by 0630, then quite a few of the cafes are 24hrs. I usually just go to one of the 24 hr MacDonalds that have a "Mac-cafe" attached - Pushinkskaya Ploshad, Novvy Arbat/Smolenskaya, etc. Mac-cafes have unlimited free wifi as well...