Women end sex strike in remote Colombian town

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KGB_resident, Oct 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Women end sex strike in remote Colombian town - Yahoo! News

2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Fascinating. Have you lot got decent coffee yet? I must be in Moscow and Yekaterinburg before new year and last time I visited your shithole you were boiling up ground acorns, dipping an old sock filled with tea into it and passing it off as coffee. I would rather give up sex than drink the filthy luke warm muck.

So, Colombian sex lives aside - is it possible to get a decent cup of coffee in Moscow these days? I would hope so. Your Mafia scum bandits must have taken a little class back from Nice and Saanenland. You made complete oafs of yourselves but one would hope you learned something.

A decent double espresso at 06.30 in Moscow. Where should I head?
  3. Must be a long time since you were last in Moscow; now every second or third building contains a starbucks-type retail coffee shop.....

If you're seriously going to be in the centre by 0630, then quite a few of the cafes are 24hrs. I usually just go to one of the 24 hr MacDonalds that have a "Mac-cafe" attached - Pushinkskaya Ploshad, Novvy Arbat/Smolenskaya, etc. Mac-cafes have unlimited free wifi as well...