Women - Dumb or Smart?

Which of these two groups would you target in the search for a new relationship. I am at an important stage in the market research and don't really want to waste time on an irrelevant group.

My experience thus far includes the smart first wife who moved to Lesbania after 12 years, and a dumb girlfriend who could not have done more for me, but ended due to my emotional claustrophobia.

Advice and abuse expected. ;)

Which of these two groups would you target in the search for a new relationship. I am at an important stage in the market research and don't really want to waste time on an irrelevant group.

My experience thus far includes the smart first wife who moved to Lesbania after 12 years, and a dumb girlfriend who could not have done more for me, but ended due to my emotional claustrophobia.

Advice and abuse expected. ;)
We've already done the research for you....

how bone is your missus. | Army Rumour Service

D

Deleted 20555

I see a certain amount of pouting has occurred due to my post with regards to what is required of women by men - ok so if you discount the tits, arse and vagina factor how many people here have female platonic friends?

I'm guessing not that many because what is the point exactly? Being around the Drama Llama without the chance of sex isn't exactly fun now is it?