Women drivers

It was the ultimate expression of road rage. A furious woman driver died after ramming another vehicle and spinning her wheels so fast that her own car burst into flames.

Serena Sutton-Smith, 54, burnt to death after refusing to get out of her Vauxhall Nova as she sat with her foot flat on the accelerator.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article4804007.ece

msr

Sounds like she CAUSED to original near-miss as well...what a nutter.

She seems a prime candidate for the Darwin Awards.

Firehorse said:
I'd be willing to lay money on her being on Seroxat at the time.
She was diagnosed with bi-polar disorder, so would be capable feeling infallible wthout Seroxat. 8O

Though it seems pretty extreme to be in a car, with the driver's door open, being engulfed in flames and not try to get out. :omfg:

I suppose she stayed in the burning car in the hope her remains would be burnt beyond recognition? I mean a fecking Nova? FFS!

msr said:
It was the ultimate expression of road rage. A furious woman driver died after ramming another vehicle and spinning her wheels so fast that her own car burst into flames.

Serena Sutton-Smith, 54, burnt to death after refusing to get out of her Vauxhall Nova as she sat with her foot flat on the accelerator.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article4804007.ece

msr
The person replied ’F*** off, just f*** off - my boyfriend is in the boot and it's his car anyway, the cheating wanker - he shagged my best mate" and she raised her right fist towards me in a threatening manner before slamming the door shut.
Nuff said. Her bloke was in the boot. Saves putting him under the patio.

Will not comment on woman drivers, but it is sad to see that she was possibly unaware of the danger she was facing.

Was sitting over the road when daft mare parked like this. SWMBO and myself couldnt believe it when she abandoned it and went shopping for 2 hours

Lithium (mood stabiliser)
Carbemazepine (anticonvulsant)
Olanzapine (antipsychotic)
Paroxetine (SSRI - antidepressant)

Would be what I'd consider (Olanzapine dependant on if she's having an acute manic episode or not).
Paroxetine is sold as Seroxat in the UK.

You cnuts. I'm sat in a seminar on famine and hunger and my shoulders are gigging up and down like I'm operating a jackhammer.

You won't hear those Dorii on the Sheila's Wheels ads talking about this.

Carcass said:
Lithium (mood stabiliser)
Carbemazepine (anticonvulsant)
Olanzapine (antipsychotic)
Paroxetine (SSRI - antidepressant)

Would be what I'd consider (Olanzapine dependant on if she's having an acute manic episode or not).
Paroxetine is sold as Seroxat in the UK.

Good answer what would you recommend for her mental condition

Slightly mad - 4 star
Mad as fook - leaded
Mad but with a care for environmental issues- unleaded

Mad bint glad no one got hurt trying to rescue her. :frustrated:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2/51 Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 35
Le_addeur_noir The Intelligence Cell 54
C The NAAFI Bar 21