Some german bink excelled herself today

BBC clicky here

Just one question.......How?? :D

in_the_cheapseats said:
Not that I would dare raise the subject within the hearing of Mrs ITC..... 8O

Some german bink excelled herself today

BBC clicky here

Just one question.......How?? :D
By following the "german bloke" who did it earlier!

".......A similar incident happened four years ago in the same underground station, when a 50-year-old man from Dortmund also mistook it for an underground car park."

E-Layer said:
A similar incident happened four years ago in the same underground station, when a 50-year-old man from Dortmund also mistook it for an underground car park.
Now if that was the UK there would now be moves afoot to spend a shit load of taxpayers sponds on bollards, signs or some unwashed to re-direct traffic away from the entrances. Or they'd blame the Armed Forces.

Wonder what her hubby said....... :D
I don't know for sure but I bet it rhymed with clucking bell!

Typical women.

REMEbrat said:
E-Layer said:
A similar incident happened four years ago in the same underground station, when a 50-year-old man from Dortmund also mistook it for an underground car park.
Now if that was the UK there would now be moves afoot to spend a shit load of taxpayers sponds on bollards, signs or some unwashed to re-direct traffic away from the entrances. Or they'd blame the Armed Forces.

Wonder what her hubby said....... :D
I don't know for sure but I bet it rhymed with clucking bell!
It was probably "Schizer, du bist ein dozt bint"

E-Layer said:
...Now if that was the UK there would now be moves afoot to spend a shit load of taxpayers sponds on bollards, signs or some unwashed to re-direct traffic away from the entrances. Or they'd blame the Armed Forces.

Wonder what her hubby said.......
The article states that the entrance had actually been re-done recently due to the last, similar event of a few years ago - she was just being extra dozy! :thumleft:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2/51 Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 35
Le_addeur_noir The Intelligence Cell 54
C The NAAFI Bar 21