Women! Do we really need them?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by brucewillis, Aug 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After the current Mrs Willis fecked off. I started going out with younger woman (12 years younger than me, woo hoo!) however this relationship has now been down or upgraded to fcuk buddie status only.

Which got me thinking, do we really need women messing up the house. I mean once you've mastered the washing machine (all them dials and flashing lights, scary) and can feed your self what else do they do?

Ok sex! but what else really?

2. I find that they make the place smell better.

3. WTF? :roll: They "clean" the kitchen, and the Bath, they "sort" your drawers and stuff out, then they rearrange the wardrobe, move all your clothes, tell you you're having an affair, throw a track, often, spend all night on Facebook on YOUR laptop, wail like a banshee at films, drink a bottle of wine whilst farting and belching, and throw candle wax on your carpet. Then they go home. That's the best bit , that is :wink:

4. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

it's not as much fun knocking blokes about.

5. You don't need one around - the idea is to find one you want around...

Christ, that was a bit too sensible a reply for the NAAFI wasn't it?

x

6. I think he was looking for some Slug Love, step away Fwuffy xxx

7. You are correct though babe, birds are nightmares. Snakes with tits, dirty cheating whores, let their dogs sleep on the bed (because that's the only thing they can get), give away their ex-husband's granda's very important, probably very expensive gun styley thing on e-bay to buy (Take note Gremmers), nick your dog (pedigree I might say).

Yeah - birds are rubbish.

Need a slug hug baby?

8. Do you want some? It's free for Toffees.

9. Are you on leave again sluggy?

10. ohhhh....at least one of you on that site got some feelings ..... :wink:

11. You're shite at quizzes.

Yes.

12. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

thats it baby - treat me rough and make me feel cheap. :p

13. I've got feelings, I just don't like to talk about them, and I've got sticky hands from walking that dirty dog all day.

14. Keep talking sugarlump, keep talking.........

15. Is that walking or w@nking? ;)