Women! Do we really need them?

After the current Mrs Willis fecked off. I started going out with younger woman (12 years younger than me, woo hoo!) however this relationship has now been down or upgraded to fcuk buddie status only.

Which got me thinking, do we really need women messing up the house. I mean once you've mastered the washing machine (all them dials and flashing lights, scary) and can feed your self what else do they do?

Ok sex! but what else really?

T

Tremaine

brucewillis said:
After the current Mrs Willis fecked off. I started going out with younger woman (12 years younger than me, woo hoo!) however this relationship has now been down or upgraded to fcuk buddie status only.

Which got me thinking, do we really need women messing up the house. I mean once you've mastered the washing machine (all them dials and flashing lights, scary) and can feed your self what else do they do?

WTF? :roll: They "clean" the kitchen, and the Bath, they "sort" your drawers and stuff out, then they rearrange the wardrobe, move all your clothes, tell you you're having an affair, throw a track, often, spend all night on Facebook on YOUR laptop, wail like a banshee at films, drink a bottle of wine whilst farting and belching, and throw candle wax on your carpet. Then they go home. That's the best bit , that is :wink:

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
it's not as much fun knocking blokes about.

brucewillis said:

You don't need one around - the idea is to find one you want around...

Christ, that was a bit too sensible a reply for the NAAFI wasn't it?

x

fwuffy said:
brucewillis said:

x
I think he was looking for some Slug Love, step away Fwuffy xxx

brucewillis said:

You are correct though babe, birds are nightmares. Snakes with tits, dirty cheating whores, let their dogs sleep on the bed (because that's the only thing they can get), give away their ex-husband's granda's very important, probably very expensive gun styley thing on e-bay to buy (Take note Gremmers), nick your dog (pedigree I might say).

Yeah - birds are rubbish.

Need a slug hug baby?

maguire said:
Do you want some? It's free for Toffees.

fwuffy said:
brucewillis said:

x
ohhhh....at least one of you on that site got some feelings ..... :wink:

The_Highway_Man said:
Are you on leave again sluggy?
You're shite at quizzes.

Yes.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
The_Snail said:
maguire said:
thats it baby - treat me rough and make me feel cheap. :p

sweet_cheek said:
fwuffy said:
brucewillis said:

x
I've got feelings, I just don't like to talk about them, and I've got sticky hands from walking that dirty dog all day.

maguire said:
The_Snail said:
maguire said:
Keep talking sugarlump, keep talking.........

The_Snail said:
sweet_cheek said:
fwuffy said:
brucewillis said:

x
I've got feelings, I just don't like to talk about them, and I've got sticky hands from walking that dirty dog all day.
Naither do I, strange as you would think that is what ladies talk about......oh and heels ....and bags.... :wink:

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
The_Snail said:
maguire said:
The_Snail said:
maguire said:
Keep talking sugarlump, keep talking.........
ok then - I've been a naughty boy and I need punishing. :oops:

Kyle_ni said:
I find that they make the place smell better.
You are quite literally having a Steffi.....

Hair clogging up the hoover and the plugs, tampons blocking the shitters. All that make up sheeite everywhere, clothes everywhere. No concept of ironing, no concept of putting shoes back in the wardrobe, farting, pi55ing like an elephant and wondering why there are pi55 stains on the underside of the seat.

Just get some glade plug ins, and some of those fancy toilet gel freshners... allot less arguing, and allot more down time to watch grot!

brucewillis said:

and i could ask ...Men! Do we really need them?