women bishops

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by taylortaylor, Nov 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. does anyone really give a flying fuck about this??
  2. Nope but does bring a whole new meaning to bashing the bishop surely
  3. Could be a danger of a lady bishop bashing you at certain times, they would be allowed to carry those big heavy curvy stick things.Best if the bints are kept making the tea and such, much safer all round.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. If I ever come across a lady bishop, it will only be if she is in fancy dress (not a fancy dress)

I won't knock the church but religion should be like my cock wanted by other others not forced down the throat of everyone
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Not really..but i do derive some amusement from watching the devout and pious tie themselves in knots trying to exclude or include various genders, persuasions, sexualities etc whilst trying not to appear either exclusive or overly inclusive.....I wonder what jesus would have done..hmmmmm.
  6. This is a key issue in 21st century society. Should butch lesbian women with degrees in mythology and its application in society, be allowed to wear the same ornate fancy dress rigs as pederast men with degrees in mythology and its application in society, or are the objections of the pederasts and the pederastophiles sufficiently strong? Is the butch lesbian telling of the fairy story less valid than that of the pederasts in the eyes of the 1 or 2 percent of the world's human population who actually give a fuck?
    • Like Like x 12
  7. Come across to the India is shit thread and ask Earth his/her views on women
  8. Male bisp.....female bish?

All the same to me really as God peddlers.
  9. I don't suppose it's all that important in the grand scheme of things but they are the C of England, they enjoy huge privilige due to being 'established' and yet they are acting like twats.
  10. Providing the same thing is extended to religious mincers who want to become Nuns. ;-)
  11. Apparently Baldrick's dad was a nun, so that right already seems to have been extended.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. If all you`ve got to occupy your time is wonder what a mythical figure would do in a present day problem concerning a religious sect, I suggest some other legendary characters you may wish to ponder over:-
    1. Ghengis Khan.
    2. Attilla the Hun.
    3. Sappho the Lezzer.
    What was the question again? Women Bishops, errrr
  13. Yes of course. How is your shrink these days?
  14. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Depends. Will the women Bishops have a uniform?
    • Like Like x 1