Women are at their most confident aged 52

Women are at their most confident aged 52

If you thought your late teens to early twenties was the time when you were at your most body-confident (you did wear those tiny bikinis back then, after all), you were mistaken. It appears that fabulous over 50 is more than just a saying since age 52 is when women feel their most body-confident and content.

At least according to the views of 3,000 women who were polled for a new survey on body confidence from slimming and lifestyle website Myspecialk.co.uk. The survey found that two-thirds of those questioned believed that the age of 52 was when women felt their happiest and were most comfortable with their bodies, inside and out, reports the Daily Mail.
210nmzk.jpg

Please feel free to upload any GILF pictures...

Believe you me, the average 50 yr old where I come from looks nothing like this.You're lucky if they've got all their own teeth and their tattoos are spelt right.

Well if some of the 50 yr old's in my local area looked like the picture i'd definately rag them ragged,

Minus the silicone & lip enhancments of course, natural all the way ;-)

Little bit older than that but never mind, only as old as the man I feel...........................welcome to Cougar Town

Ah Cougars hhhmm,

More pictures otherwise this thread is useless..

G

goatrutar

Little bit older than that but never mind, only as old as the man I feel...........................welcome to Cougar Town

Pics or it's all bullshit. Tits or clopper I'm not fussy. The people have a right to know.

Refers to next post below. You'll do, I can fit you in until Monday xxx

Pics or it's all bullshit. Tits or clopper I'm not fussy. The people have a right to know.
Just realized you live in Toowoomba which is full of inbred homos, therefore you are unsure what a lady looks like - this small photo might help you - enjoy:

View attachment 59589

L

lumpy2

Hope you get the response you were hoping for Emsav!!

By the way, how do homos interbreed? I think we should be told.

Well done Emsav and you're looking good :)

Fuck me!!! - Emsav's Lady Penelope... in Ron Hills!

Just realized you live in Toowoomba which is full of inbred homos, therefore you are unsure what a lady looks like - this small photo might help you - enjoy:

View attachment 59589
Well Emsav, if that was really you I'd be the first to nominate you as Arrse Cougar of 2011.