• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Women and the Vote

Should Women Vote

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't ask me now I'm doing my nails!

• Total voters
Moodybitch said:
The_Cad said:
compostmajor said:
bobath said:
Yes they can have the vote.

They can vote whether to do the washing or the ironing.
Quite right too, but the only thing they should vote about is which to do first. :lol:
Well when the washings finished they can do some cooking and cleaning while it dries... only then should they do our ironing.
All this work you are giving us. Barely leaves us with time to screw all your mates.
Thats ok, at least we dont have to listen to any nagging when your mouths are full!

Moodybitch said:
The_Cad said:
compostmajor said:
bobath said:

Quite right too, but the only thing they should vote about is which to do first. :lol:
Well when the washings finished they can do some cooking and cleaning while it dries... only then should they do our ironing.
All this work you are giving us. Barely leaves us with time to screw all your mates.
Moody that just proves the point, women bang on about multi-tasking but frankly they can't hack it!

Cuddles said:
Moodybitch said:
The_Cad said:
compostmajor said:
bobath said:

Moody that just proves the point, women bang on about multi-tasking but frankly they can't hack it!
Have you ever tried getting the tea on while washing the kitchen floor and getting gang banged over the table?

No, so shut up.

:D

I suppose you would shut up when you're 'air tight' with three blokes and a vacum cleaner. Then I suggest you vote as much as you want.

Can I also point out that at one time you had to be a property owner (and hence ratepayer) to get a local gubmint vote... :roll:

(retreats into trench)

HE117 said:
Can I also point out that at one time you had to be a property owner (and hence ratepayer) to get a local gubmint vote... :roll:

(retreats into trench)
That's actually an interesting point, as the majority (both men and women) who voted Labour in were council tenants.

Moodybitch said:
Cuddles said:
Moodybitch said:
The_Cad said:
compostmajor said:
bobath said:

Have you ever tried getting the tea on while washing the kitchen floor and getting gang banged over the table?

No, so shut up.

:D
Actually...life was quite hard on the Alaskan oil installations but routine is important...

dpcw

War Hero
HE117 said:

(retreats into trench)
Why retreat - if you don't pay rates/tax why should you have a vote?

Can someone PM me with what this is all about. Please type your message slowly as I'm just a girl I can't read fast.

How times have changed.

Old Shinner

[align=center]
[/align]

New Shinner

Moodybitch said:
Not my mates, they aren't desperate.

Wishful_Thinking said:
Can someone PM me with what this is all about. Please type your message slowly as I'm just a girl I can't read fast.
Try moving your lips quicker.

Moodybitch said:
ViolentBadger said:
Moodybitch said:
No worries, I don't bed members of the BNP anyway.
The Bridlington Nudist Party have no requirement for a cheap prostitute such as yourself and the inevitable STD that comes with your type.

ViolentBadger said:
Wishful_Thinking said:
Really? Do you think that will work? :roll:

I would ask you how old you are, but I reckon you can't count that high.

ViolentBadger said:
Moodybitch said:
ViolentBadger said:
Moodybitch said:
The Bridlington Nudist Party have no requirement for a cheap prostitute such as yourself and the inevitable STD that comes with your type.
Such anger for such a little man.

How are you and your bigoted friends? Still fcuking your relatives?

Wishful_Thinking said:
ViolentBadger said:
Wishful_Thinking said:

I can count to 11 any day :wink:

ViolentBadger said:
Wishful_Thinking said:
ViolentBadger said:
Wishful_Thinking said:

Why? Is that how many fingers you've got on your hands?

Moodybitch said:
ViolentBadger said:
Moodybitch said:
ViolentBadger said:
Moodybitch said:
Such anger for such a little man.

How are you and your bigoted friends? Still fucking your relatives?
My friends are well thanks and yes I'm still shagging my sister, who unlike you is not an unmarried mother on benefits with 3 bastard kids by 3 differant fathers. No wonder you and your type vote labour.

Wishful_Thinking said:
ViolentBadger said:
Wishful_Thinking said:
ViolentBadger said:
Wishful_Thinking said:

Why? Is that how many fingers you've got on your hands?
He's including the one the BNP have got stuck up his arse.