Women and tennis knickers ... sexy or wot?

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by retread2, Jun 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What I can't understand is why women's tennis has a far greater effect in the sexiness department than any other sport. Ultimately they wear more clothes than a female distance runner or swimmer, so why is it sexier?
  2. Because swimmers and runners don't leave anything to the imagination, whereas female tennis players do. It's all in the imagination! I'm imagining right now. Ooooh errrr!
  3. Long jump for me, everytime.
    Pushes their crotches right up em.
  4. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

5. Probably because you won't see a female tennis player stopping for a dump :twisted:
  6. I.. Errr, I mean some people find that sexy. One man's meat, etc...
  7. new balls please...
  8. The_One, highlarious!

And tennis ladies make it all the more better with the sound effects.

Ahhh yeah...
  9. Its sexy because their arrses are swaying around, with their little skirts flicking up and down...phwor..............sorry i am gonna have to go.......Phwor.

hey zx, i am trying to write a thesis on the study of "birds Arrses"......i will see if i can find something for you to look at.......
  10. Watching miss Radcliffe stop for a pi$$ give me the HORN, especially when she pulled her tight fitting shorts to the side...........reminded me of a WRAC in leconfield who coulnd wait to get em off, so she jus pulled em to the side................ :p
  11. Not if they are the williams sisters........... one's bigger than most men and the other needs to wear a wig.

But then the point of this thread is not looking at their head.

Still, no no no no n oooooooooooooooooo.
  12. I to enjoy the tennis when the lovely ladies are playing.
    Another one dear chaps one should watch is women's beach volleyball

Attached Files: