Women and opinions

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

philc

LE
Plenty of women writing their opinions over at the Guardinad, all of them pants.

Possibly the worst thing was allowing women to learn to write.

AnnieA

Clanker
Currently in my 3rd year studying Media and Communication at University of East London, I've constructed a research proposal that explores female empowerment and representation in society. Would like to interview and take a photograph (ethics agreed) of female soldiers for variety of opinion.
If you'd like more details feel free to contact me!
Annie

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Currently in my 3rd year studying Media and Communication at University of East London, I've constructed a research proposal that explores female empowerment and representation in society. Would like to interview and take a photograph (ethics agreed) of female soldiers for variety of opinion.
Annie

Some gentle advice:

Don't post this in the NAAFI.

Annie
This site has more than it's fair share of trolls claiming to be women. Please post pictures of yourself:
  • holding a copy of today's Daily
  • Chebbage fully exposed
You will then get a reasonable response from the always willing to help members here.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Annie
You need to speak to the MOD.

Annie

You should write to a newspaper with this. Perhaps The Telegraph?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

AnnieA

Clanker
Want to avoid any mainstream media. literally all I want to do is sit down and have a genuine conversation with a female in a uniform and get her views on empowerment.

Want to avoid any mainstream media. literally all I want to do is sit down and have a genuine conversation with a female in a uniform and get her views on empowerment.
Try illegally parking, there are plenty of traffic wardens in East London?
You could also fake a head injury and get a one-to-one with an A&E nurse.

As Jarrod has already intimated, you need to speak to the MoD - as in Ministry of Defence.

Soldiers are somewhat restrained as to what they can communicate officially (even through social media) so any attempt to go on such a fishing trip would be frowned upon unless done through official channels.

As long as your project is a bonafide one and you are able to prove it as such, then help from official channels may be forthcoming.

Trying to drum up opinions through this, or other websites, might land the squaddies in a bit of trouble however.

(If I can find the press office contact details for the MoD then I will send you a message).

Latest Threads