Womans Day!?!?!?

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by smff73, Mar 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gents,

Anyone else know about this event today? Just got a snippy text from chick along the lines of some guys are giving their other halfs chocolates and flowers today, some guys anyway...

WFT is that about? ( she is Eastern European and temperamental! ) Anyone recognising their other half in a special way today?
  2. We had a large get together at work for split-arse day. As usual I did not bother going, and as usual the tart who pretends to work as the boss's secretary made a few snide comments about it. So once again I told her that I have no intention of pretending to have any special appreciation for women at work.

They get the same pay as me so why does having a pair of tits make them worthy of a special day?
  3. Here Here!
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

That would explain why I didn't get a kiss before I left home today - knew I was in the sh!t for something . . . . . . again.
  5. Big day in Eastern and South Eastern Europe and Russia. Fecking commie in origin. Buy her some flowers and chocolates and take her out to dinner!
  6. Yip just been out with her in doors, she got flowers and slap up feed. (its a bank holiday for them tomorrow) as the womens day fell on a weekend (for CIS countries anyway)
  7. After she blows you off.
  8. :D :D :D

This is one of the most important dates on a par with birthday and anniversary! Congratulations! Now she will send you on a guilt trip of your life.
  9. Sranje - now the women want 3 important days a year!
  10. Thought this was the point of valentines day
  11. See my above. FOUR days a year! They'll be wanting to vote and have bank accounts next. We are DOOOOOMED :D
  12. Aparently they want jobs and equal pay to
  13. I'll take your 4 days a year and raise it to 5!!!

She once babbled something about "Name's Day"....
  14. Treat them like godesses 365 days a year and you would still get the cold shoulder once in every four years.
  15. You are an optimist... :D