Woman with two vaginas 'celebrates her quirky condition' and 'visits fetish clubs' R

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by oggie, Jan 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. CplFoodspoiler

CplFoodspoiler War Hero Book Reviewer

2. Better pic

3. Getting arrse back on track, I would
  4. Jedward's Mum?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. No, Jedwards mum has two cunts!
    • Like Like x 10
  6. Anatomical Question: If she two vaginas, are the periods synchronised ? Important question this. If synchronised, then it's no change when "the decorators are in", BUT if unsynchronised then sex should be available all the time. Handy bint to live with I should have thought.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Think about what you just said, most birds are fucking insufferable as it is, with Polly two clams here you're utterly fucked.

If her rag weeks are in fact synchronised, then once a month, you are going to have to put up with a massive double period of epic force, which will probably kill you.

If her rag weeks are not synchronised, then she will be on the blob twice a month, which is surely enough to drive any man to the ghey.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. If unsynchronised though...PMT all the time, as one lot finishes the next one starts up, not fussed what it does to her, but i wouldnt want all the moods and snarling whilst i wondered which hole to poke.
  9. According to the article, they took it in turns - but she's currenly on meds to stop periods altogether.

Now fuck off and find some phots of her clout, chop chop
  11. I wonder if Procter and Gamble have been in touch - she'd be a wonderful mascot for Tampax.

"Outsmart Mother Nature" indeed....
    • Like Like x 1