Woman who strangled hit man to get police commendation...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Schleswig-Holstein, Jan 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't fook with Susan Kuhnhausen, she is clearly nails....

2. You have got to be when you are that ugly, she just takes her men!
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Good stuff, and good on the girl for strangling the bloke. Did she do it with her thighs I wonder . . .

I can see why the hubby wanted her terminated mind.
  4. She's lucky she doesn't live on this side of the pond, where she probably would have got a life sentence.
  5. ** So she may but she evidently subscribes to that old maxim:

'If you desire peace, prepare for war!' :D :D :D
  6. Tsk, proposed victim kills the hit man, just can't get the help these days.
  7. Burgger! When I read the thread (having just had high order detonation in my head over the 73 year old man being arrested!) I thougth this might have been a redress of the balance - but its not its the Septics :(

I agree with you - she'd have been strip-searched and be in the pokey by now.
  8. probably get criticsed on certain spam websites for not giving him the good news with a shotgun :roll:
  9. Thinking on't for a bit...

I'm pretty certain she would have been charged with murder over here because, at some point during the strangulation, the 'hitman' would have become incapacitated and, therefore, no longer a threat.

Using a shotgun would have been more acceptable, from a self-defense point of view, and removed all doubt in the matter...

As well as his head! :D